Callin' 4G61T Owner - Wanna Up boost @ 0.8

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Good idea bro,

Can a 5 button or 1 button AFC do the trick?

But the thing is i don't really know the engine is running rich or lean, gauges have to be installed as well? Any other way than looking at the spark plugs?

I am so noob. Damn...

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
Haha, same thing goes on me. I'm very scare to up boost my baby. That's why need all the masters help and comment here.
Anyway, what is the plan?
My plan is up boost and see the result first. Then only decide to go for SAFC or not.

zurinazwan

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
to kk9972......
i from pahang(Kuantan).....for your info befor this my 4g61t are 1.2bar setting...ok la boleh belah.....after that i tune my 4g61t and i change my gear box....now i use 4g61t 4wd full lock LSD gear box....and my boost now set at 1.4bar....last night i test with wira evo3 car(haram race la bro)......that night my saga buruk tapau that wira evo3....if u want i can send u the video.....terkejut beruk owner wira tu.....kalau kena setting memang blah engine 4g61t ni

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
Yo, of course I want to see if you can see to me.
my email address : [email protected]
It would be fun... hehehehe

sfarrera

May 23, 2007
ya lo..
if tune well the 4g61T willgo insane..
where i was tested with the ori boost 0.5 can lari together the subaru n bmw e46 last time in plus hiway.

but afta my head n cam "makan" n change it to vr4 the responce was suck!!

hope sifu out there can help..

sfarrera

May 23, 2007
can ar boost up to 0.8 or 1.0???
how can make it??
in running in stock boost level..0.5..
what a sad~

Apr 1, 2011
kuching
hye there.... I need help with my proton saga, which has been converted to 4g61t.... Everything is in stock condition, n was running smoothly untill one day....... Its starts to jerk. I checked the plugs, n sadly only plug no 2 n 3 is having sparks, and the 1st and 4th has none at all... I tried changing the ignition coil to a newer one, n the problem still not solved.... Any help or advice?

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
If not mistaken, it should be something related to a electronic stuff so call "Power Trans". It located at below throttle body which connect to spark plug coil. I met the problem once. After I changed, it back to normal.
It costs me RM120.

Hope this help.

Apr 1, 2011
kuching
hahahahahaha... Thanx for advice.... I changed that power tr unit oledy, but much n much more prob come up now. The engine is totally dead with no sparks at all... I just seems to have lost my faith.... O.m.g.... How i miss my 4age.... Anyway bro, any other suggestion on how to deal wit this matter? or any web that could show the wiring digram for thiz engine? How sad.... I used to ride my 4age or my 4g61... But now i am riding my old fish (kelisa) instead.... How i miss the fun of those 2 sick engines....

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
bro,
Sad to hear that..

There is one forum which is very useful for you.
Mirage Turbo/Colt GT • Index page

I use to browse a lot of solutions there. And a lot of master can help you up as well. :)

p/s:
the power tr unit that you have changed might having problem.
Trying to understand from you, when you perform transplant, your wiring all potong-pasang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know any good and cheap service centres in PJ/KL area? My wira been giving me lots of problems lately. So I plan to do everything now, atleast I dont need to worry bout it for sometime. Basically what I wanna do is overhaul my engine, gearbox either change or fix back, change 1 pair of driveshaft, and my extractor there got crack, isit possible to fix it back? or need to change new ones? I've asked a shop , they say everything around 3k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience