Buying a GTR.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
mmm..thanks bro....just curious...how they come out with justification that those GTT mfg in 2003...is it fake document ? any thought ?

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
Mayb the car year below between 1999-2002 but use 2003 ap. Tis is bcoz import car after 5yrs old canot in malaysia adi. But the car will register in malaysia yr 2003 follow ap. Correct me if i am wrong. Cheers!

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
WOW...that's mean I have to close my eyes & ignore the hanky panky thing if I want to buy this icon....mmm...:bawling:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
never mind la what year janji condition canteekkkkk....GT-R will always be an icon!

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
but we also hope salesman to be more honest lo.

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
TQ friends... anyway I have decided to buy one....i will join you guys later when i bought it...adios amigos...:biggrin:

Nov 12, 2008
hi guys,
I just want to know the market price for GTR34 and also GTT at this moment.Normally do we need to spent a lot on the Down payment??:hmmmm:ehmm maybe I need to topup my savings in order to get of of this chicks..:biggrin:

looking forward for the answer from old timer here...:adore:

thanks.:itsme:

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
huh...at last...I picked my r34 skyline yesterday...my dream come:proud::biggrin: true..

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
welcome. the roads you ride will never be the same again.

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
congrats! i was looking ard last weekend.. not many out there eh.

can i ask where did you buy your 34 from?

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
High Speed Selayang, near to Pasar Borong ~ no more r34 there, I saw silver r34 far left accross the road.
1) I can smell Petrol inside the cabin when I driving this car...leaking indication ... anyone facing this before ? How critical ?

2) I hate speed limit...how to remove it....anybody can help ??

3) Where can I service my ride....please advice me which workshop i should go ?

nice knowing you ALL !!!!

adios...Oo__oO

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
welcome to skyline world!

Kugas:
R33 and R34 fuel tank is located under rear seat,myb the seal/fuel pump bracket not well place.Never come across mbr crack fuel tank yet on R34 but u might can check it too.So far only got 1 friend crack fuel tank for S14

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
huh...its not petrol's smell....its my brand new carpet smell like petrol...lucky me.

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Bump: Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Bump: Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna know if any of you or your friends lost a BLUE Proton Wira.
If yes, please state out what it has on its' exterior mods...

Will tell you the location if it matches.

You may pm me if you want...

Cheers! :beer:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience