2008 GT-Rs for sale

:biggrin: i smell something burning in here....:burnout:chill out guys.....!!!

Last edited:
Hahah nah man, it's all friendly banter between old friends. I've known Kenny for a few years and we give each other shit all the time.

Now back to the new GTR..

So anyone here is getting the Ultimate one? Would love to see & touch it (driving it would be perfect somehow)....wish wish...

russwestwood: Hehe, no its cool don't worry.

I was more pointing out the fact that i dont feel RM700k is worth it at all when i could buy 2 cars for that amount and fulfill 2 different needs altogether with more practicality in both aspects than the GTR alone could muster.

[PIMPIN]: Sorry dude, i cant afford to build my own. Just too damned expensive to buy the parts brand new. ;)

But the next time round, when i can afford it, i will definitely give it a try! Sounds like a whole lot of fun.. :)

Btw, my 34GTR was almost stock performance wise bar for the PowerFC and exhaust + a bit here and there when i bought it. :) The parts were transferred onto the white car you see in this months Hypertune cover right before it was sold to me.

Its cool lah.. 700k is alot of money for me but then again, if i had the money, i definitely would like to try one. Maybe more prudent for me to rent one for 1 day off someone who forks up the 700k.. :D

Closest i got to driving it is on a PS3 with the Logitech Steering with almost precision feedback. The sound is awesome for something that is not modded yet.

Kenny: Sure hope you get your super ride again..doesn't matter it's 250k or 700k..the adrenalin rush is always worth it. Cheers bro!

:biggrin: i smell something burning in here....:burnout:chill out guys.....!!!

The only thing burning is the White monster skyline, just dying to be driven more often & harder.. burning for you Satigue!! hehe..
K3nny, yes its cool, hope you dont think im mad or anything, and yes I too am having second thoughts on the new GTR..
Tan Sri Driftmeister: I dare say now, after 2 full days (24 hr days) of driving the R35 GTR on Grand Tourismo 5, that it is very tricky to master.. on the game (which is claimed to be very realistic to real simulation-not stimulation- driving of the actual thing) it tends to slow down immensely after the slightest bit of oversteer. Ive been playing GrandTourismo from the 1st one on PS1 to the 4th one on PS2, and now the prologue of the 5th GTourismo. You cant floor it out of a corner as you can with the R34.. maybe its just me, but has anyone else encountered this on PS3?? Will the real thing be anything like in the game?? I bloody hope not! :mad:

The only thing burning is the White monster skyline, just dying to be driven more often & harder.. burning for you Satigue!! hehe..
K3nny, yes its cool, hope you dont think im mad or anything, and yes I too am having second thoughts on the new GTR..
Tan Sri Driftmeister: I dare say now, after 2 full days (24 hr days) of driving the R35 GTR on Grand Tourismo 5, that it is very tricky to master.. on the game (which is claimed to be very realistic to real simulation-not stimulation- driving of the actual thing) it tends to slow down immensely after the slightest bit of oversteer. Ive been playing GrandTourismo from the 1st one on PS1 to the 4th one on PS2, and now the prologue of the 5th GTourismo. You cant floor it out of a corner as you can with the R34.. maybe its just me, but has anyone else encountered this on PS3?? Will the real thing be anything like in the game?? I bloody hope not! :mad:
Russ, I think that because your driving aids set at value 4 or 10. You got the "tight" and "restricted" feeling right? The car tend to go straight 1... Turn the value to 0... and you will have fun... hehe... easily spin out too when applying throttle when getting out of corner...

Hahaha...now we have to make do with the virtual version of the GTR. Im sure the car would handle much better in real life. Anyway there are few things to get to make your virtual driving experiences more enjoyable.

13.jpg

305.jpg

i think i saw r35 on the road heading to kl....2 am in the morning yesterday...i'm just guessing through the odd roof of the r35

Edward: Where is the bit to change driving aid? Everything is in Japanese, Dino Help!!
Driftmeister: I like the look of that frame in the 1st pic, how do you add the manual gear stick to the frame? hmm...

Yup. Everything is japanese. The setting is the menu where you can choose types of tires like R3 or R2, I don't remember already which slot sets the driving aids 1, but if you see a slot that you can set value ranging from 0 to 10. Then that's the 1. haha. Set it to ZERO... hehe
Play with the value to see whether it will make a R35 behaves like R34 or not. hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom