Buy a used car

After transplant I'll just drive with what the half cut has. Want to get use to it before doing any other mods or upgrades. Necessary things would be the fuel regulator.

So there are pros in buying a used car. U can do whatever u want :biggrin: Best if pay by cash, no more installment to pay monthly :biggrin:

Don't forget boost controller also.

Hahaha occasionally go lend a manual car la. psst CVkit.

Or borrow VR.

Probably they were more careful and release slowly....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I am sure he cannot drive manual already....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

My son and daughter drives manual (Hyundai), and both drives the VR too....:biggrin:

Yeah, maybe. They want release without stepping on the throttle pedal.

Lol, you underestimate him by saying he can't drive manual.

I remember how to operate but just about how many times the car will stall only :rofl:

Press more on the throttle pedal la.

Remember our friend whose wife drives the loud exhaust Neo....:biggrin::biggrin:

Who wor?

Or borrow VR.

Who wor?

NA manual also cannot control yet, how to drive VR.....:biggrin:
He already mention stall, right?....hahahaha

Oh! One new member who join us in DIT....:biggrin:

Don't forget boost controller also.

Or borrow VR.

Who wor?

Kasut joined us DIT :biggrin:

NA manual also cannot control yet, how to drive VR.....:biggrin:
He already mention stall, right?....hahahaha

Oh! One new member who join us in DIT....:biggrin:

Then find someone borrow him NA manual first. :biggrin:

New member? The one in car club thread on the other day?

Yeah lor. Scared later he outburst like that time in another thread. That was scary, so angry. :vroam:

Luckily you still remain calm this time. :top:

Is because he knows it is Unker who say no look him up, if some one else then different story.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Yeah lor. Scared later he outburst like that time in another thread. That was scary, so angry. :vroam:

Luckily you still remain calm this time. :top:

No la, wasn't in a good mood that time also. Something annoys me that day. I'm always this calm mia. :rofl:

Don't later next time u dare not meet me pula :banghead:

Somehow I feel like going to used car area to just look see look see at cars for fun. :biggrin:
I think u havent been to NAZA Showroom in PJ? Got chance bring you there. I even went into ferrari showroom to have a damn close look at the Ferrari Enzo :rofl:

Is because he knows it is Unker who say no look him up, if some one else then different story.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Where got la, I know you guys' pattern ma. :rofl:
I admit I got out of control that day haha! My bad.

You're the grandmaster ma. haha

No la, wasn't in a good mood that time also. Something annoys me that day. I'm always this calm mia. :rofl:

Don't later next time u dare not meet me pula :banghead:

Somehow I feel like going to used car area to just look see look see at cars for fun. :biggrin:
I think u havent been to NAZA Showroom in PJ? Got chance bring you there. I even went into ferrari showroom to have a damn close look at the Ferrari Enzo :rofl:

No wonder. I thought what got into you that time. At first I was thinking you finally cracked up after so many jokes and jest against you so you vented out all your hidden anger.

Next time sure will go meet you if can. But planning to meet always ended up unsuccessful.

Ah, NAZA there got one limited edition Maserati MC12 as well. Limited to 50 or 50 plus worldwide. But NAZA mostly exotic cars only. I want to see more JDM if can.

No wonder. I thought what got into you that time. At first I was thinking you finally cracked up after so many jokes and jest against you so you vented out all your hidden anger.

Next time sure will go meet you if can. But planning to meet always ended up unsuccessful.

Ah, NAZA there got one limited edition Maserati MC12 as well. Limited to 50 or 50 plus worldwide. But NAZA mostly exotic cars only. I want to see more JDM if can.

Got one SLR Mclaren always display there mia. I think for sale also if really want to buy.
Aiya used to it. Always joke around against each other mia one la. Friends ma.

Especially that Titanrev. :mad: :rofl:

I stay so near also did not go. Anyway, see also no point cannot afford....

Got one SLR Mclaren always display there mia. I think for sale also if really want to buy.
Aiya used to it. Always joke around against each other mia one la. Friends ma.

Especially that Titanrev. :mad: :rofl:

That SLR must have been there for years since they stopped producing it years ago. Maybe no one feels like want to buy it except maybe when it reaches an older age like classical cars.

I stay so near also did not go. Anyway, see also no point cannot afford....

Haha, good point. If want see also, maybe go see Koenigsegg. This afternoon launched already at KL.

Top Bottom