Brief Review: Bridgestone MY-01

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Craazy

I had my tires fitted yesterday 195/50/15. After using for 100km, now can really test the abilities. As we might know, the GIII is actually quite dissapointing compared to the old RE711.

This early morning, went to test my car on corners, road noise. Basically very happy.

I feel performance matches the GIII in many aspects. Cornering very steady. Grip kind of kaw. Screeches quite abit before giving way. So ada la warning. Road noise also acceptable. Tire wear must wait a while before can tell.

Price I dunno. Depend on your location. I went to shop in pg, bayan baru tayar ( Bridgestone dealer).

They sell GIII at 235 for 195/50/15 and the MY-01 for 180. So you can estimate price la.

Of coz cannot compare with KL. Pg prices much more expensive.

Originally posted by Craazy@Apr 2 2005, 15:21
I had my tires fitted yesterday 195/50/15. After using for 100km, now can really test the abilities. As we might know, the GIII is actually quite dissapointing compared to the old RE711.

This early morning, went to test my car on corners, road noise. Basically very happy.

I feel performance matches the GIII in many aspects. Cornering very steady. Grip kind of kaw. Screeches quite abit before giving way. So ada la warning. Road noise also acceptable. Tire wear must wait a while before can tell.

Price I dunno. Depend on your location. I went to shop in pg, bayan baru tayar ( Bridgestone dealer).

They sell GIII at 235 for 195/50/15 and the MY-01 for 180. So you can estimate price la.

Of coz cannot compare with KL. Pg prices much more expensive.
[snapback]862179[/snapback]​

sounds like it. KL price around 190 for GIII

hup soon selling 195/50/15 g3 at 170 same as kapar

and my-01 $155

damn cheap.... i get my Techno 50 at RM170.... :(

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom