Toyota Altezza

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
hello all sifu's,

been eye-ing on toyota altezza for quite a while...need some advice...
- some model are more than 10 years old...is it worth buying at 60 ++k? there must be a lot of things to refurbish
- is it reliable?
- is it hard to maintain? cost and etc?
- which spec are the mid performance ones?

thanks in advance for the inputs.....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:banghead: Pls go through and read the threads..this question have been ask over and over again......:hmpf:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Pls go through FAQ the last 2 years...all the answer is there and more....cant go wrong...:proud:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
- some model are more than 10 years old...is it worth buying at 60 ++k? there must be a lot of things to refurbish ----> mine is already 13 years old. worth or not is depend on your preferences between an average new car within that price range or a more than average old car (good in terms of comfort and performance). Doesn't really need to refurbish all. just buy and drive. Only prepare for the normal wear and tear parts.
- is it reliable? ---> very reliable...good for daily drive...good for long drive...good for touge..good for track :driver:
- is it hard to maintain? cost and etc? ---> not hard to maintain if u take good care of the car (routine service, check ups, etc). The maintenance and cost will become hard when u start getting poisons from others :listen:
- which spec are the mid performance ones? ----> errr....all are the same if u are referring to the Altezza 3S-GE...

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
thanks for the info....as for reading all the materials for the past two years, i am sorry ...i will take some time to do it...thanks!