Boost

oi eclisp3: u never went to school before ah? tiu nei! petrol would
encourage rust wan.. dat's y pple all park their car by the beach instead of at petrol station.. dont ever service yer car at petrol kiosk service station coz yer car instantly rust... apa la u...

next time cover yer fuel pump with KY Jelly.. the best anti-rust agent in the world... those who've used KY Jelly before, yer dick never rusted rite? there u go!! proven! (testimonial from pple who've used it)

p.s. i never used before...

or not, if u got no choice, u can also use planta instead of KY Jelly.
last time blackie's son, extremech, wanted to cucuk his coffeeshop wife...but no lubricant. so use planta only. then later he make loti kaya. :o

Originally posted by ramsing@Jun 4 2004, 12:11 PM
or not, if u got no choice, u can also use planta instead of KY Jelly.
last time blackie's son, extremech, wanted to cucuk his coffeeshop wife...but no lubricant. so use planta only. then later he make loti kaya. :o
it's Ghee la... u gave him wat... summore u told him it's fresh coz u just bought if for your love session with eclisp3

u must be so sad

http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....showtopic=12906

Originally posted by whitenite@Jun 2 2004, 05:40 PM
lekalo wrote:
"Also heard from my pomen that fuel pumps shouldn't be left for idle outside the tank for too long to prevent rust / oxidisation to the pump's internals, leading to damage."
Yes, i heard same thing. Apparently if u wanna store a fuel pump, best to immerse it in fuel, like, say, keep it in a bottle filled with petrol at bottom. otherwise the pump's plastics will harden and parts deteriorate.
tat's what he told me. Logic oso la I think. But these places that sell fuel pumps how ar? they chuck all the pumps in a tank with petrol ar?

Originally posted by lekalo+Jun 7 2004, 09:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lekalo @ Jun 7 2004, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-whitenite@Jun 2 2004, 05:40 PM
lekalo wrote:
"Also heard from my pomen that fuel pumps shouldn't be left for idle outside the tank for too long to prevent rust / oxidisation to the pump's internals, leading to damage."
Yes, i heard same thing. Apparently if u wanna store a fuel pump, best to immerse it in fuel, like, say, keep it in a bottle filled with petrol at bottom. otherwise the pump's plastics will harden and parts deteriorate.
tat's what he told me. Logic oso la I think. But these places that sell fuel pumps how ar? they chuck all the pumps in a tank with petrol ar? [/b][/quote]
if pump are brand new unused then its okay no need to put in aquarium of petrol..nuthing will happened..but used ones hmm..but not to long its okay la..
take de hal wan la..
dont leave longla..

or put in peti ice la... :P

Originally posted by Nazikane@Jun 9 2004, 04:13 AM
hey vteckiller
my fuel pump good enuff for td06 20g ?
should be la bro..
last time use on friends car also about same spec also 20G can la no probs la..
but if u use like 1600cc injectors with like t04R,nos,etc..not enough la :P hehehe

wow planing to get 20G ar... wow cool cool...
then can go maximum all the way...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom