BMW 525 E12 Restoration

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
I have an old BMW 525 E12 to restore. Thinking of either to change the engine to a newer 525 or to 1JZ....can anyone recomend me a realiable mechanic to work on this old beauty...:driver:

cressidom

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
Bro..do you want to 'restore' or Modify ? Also restorations are not cheap. Let me know and I can recommend someone.

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Bro..do you want to 'restore' or Modify ? Also restorations are not cheap. Let me know and I can recommend someone.
It is in a way, Both, restore and modify...looking at the condition of the car, i think restoration can be done on the interior part, but modification under the hood is a must...tq for your reply

cressidom

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
For Engine Mods you can try Turbo Lim, IT will take time with him but good work. Let me know if interested I'll PM his details..For Interior, if it's just swapping parts out from old to new..you can try Albert of WP auto Pandan Mewah. IF you want to 'rebuilt' interior like re-upholstering etc there's a few good options. Try looking into bmwclubmalaysia.com

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
For Engine Mods you can try Turbo Lim, IT will take time with him but good work. Let me know if interested I'll PM his details..For Interior, if it's just swapping parts out from old to new..you can try Albert of WP auto Pandan Mewah. IF you want to 'rebuilt' interior like re-upholstering etc there's a few good options. Try looking into bmwclubmalaysia.com
Bro I have finally decided to proceed with the engine mods..can you PM me his contact..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello;
I have 2 questions to ask about my 1.3 Kia Rio.

1) when cold start, then put in R or D the car will jerking and sometime mati. but if we tkan minyak abit, terus no problem, no more jerking..

2) My auto box suka tuka2 gear....a bit bukit terus gear 3...then if i am driving above 120..then tkan minyak nak pecut..it will automatically masuk gear 2..is this normal...the car will just bising but not much speed difference..

someone please help me...tq =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience