EVO IV power??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MitsuJune

hi there...
has anyone there try to do conversion with an EVO IV halfcut??really wish to know is EVO IV is realiable?will it leceh after doing a conversion?or original engine realiable or no??

really?then is my 1 is WAJA,car i put 4wd?is that approved by JPJ?or i have to use 2wheel??roughly how much to do the conversion??

u can put d engine but not 4wd..not approved......u gotta use 2wd only....front wheel....

MitsuJune said:
really?then is my 1 is WAJA,car i put 4wd?is that approved by JPJ?or i have to use 2wheel??roughly how much to do the conversion??

wa kau!!if use 2wd then pick up must be "roda" move only??really cant put in 4wd?no hope??then roughly how much to get the evo 4 halcut??will include the exhaust??then the original evo 4 ec to maintain or not??leceh??and fc or not??
thanks...

yea..wheel spin for sure for 1st n 2nd gear...see how u control only....

no hope to put 4wd unless u changed car.....halfcut i dunno.. exhaust normally sell separately......

original is easy to maintain...and easy to mods oso.....fc not bad.....u afford one i think.....for me.....2000cc turbo-charged engine is ok for fc.....see how u drive only

MitsuJune said:
wa kau!!if use 2wd then pick up must be "roda" move only??really cant put in 4wd?no hope??then roughly how much to get the evo 4 halcut??will include the exhaust??then the original evo 4 ec to maintain or not??leceh??and fc or not??
thanks...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom