black kenari at aman puri area

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
Boon Tai lou, sry if i offended any1 , i not supporting anyone, and yes u r rite, coz i read thru, if that wilson fella dare to make police report, maybe that give him advantages makes his stories true.

Any how, just hope these kind of bastard die early and leave us peace man =__=.

Was once goin to sri sinar, i drive slow ppl honk me crazee, then drive nex to me and bang me ... and he run away, when i decided to chase, he stop at side with his fren holding baseball bat, and i can do nuts xcept i report and pay for my car.

Cheers =)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
didn't the f@rking police do anything since u made a report with evidence on your car??...
what are the police duties anyways?!...
f@rk!

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
They overtake me, its a wira sedan, so front door and back door rite? middle ther is the bone of car, they bang my left side front with the middle there and threaten to whack me, and the POLICE DO NTH AT ALL WHEN I REPORT. I love PDRM !!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
go JPJ look up the owner details and go settle it the hard way!
kekekeke...
no lar...just let it be for this barbaric guys. Stupid fella also have to pay to mend their own car.......

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
by right after u make the report u can claim his insurance....
ur insurance agent can help u. but u got to spend your money first to get things done faster lar........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello
Need some help from u guys :biggrin: my 'nenas' (exhaust part) produces noise. its like shaking/rattling when my car is idle or cruising at low rpm. please help me :banghead: ... before this the exhaust works ok. i use satria neo cps
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience