black kenari at aman puri area

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
jeff....
where did it happened??........
setapak area u dun need to be afraid wor....
kekekeke

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
hello bro.......wtf is going here???????2 type of story???who i wanna believe???
i oso stay at aman puri apartment wan la...................

but last time i meet a fella drive kancil..............
story is like tis.....
i was coming from 1u toll then reach the traffic light tat can turn to sungai buloh, kepong,n aman puri..........then traffic light turn green i juz go but there is a super big hole under the fly over then i juz slow down the car n move slowly la........(then the game start)a kancil behind me horn me kau kau then tailgate me oso after tat wanna overtake me.....i sure not let him overtake me la.....then i tarik kau kau my car gv tat fella gone at my mirror then until the "happy steamboat" i slow down coz the fark road the tat fella still dunwan gv up n oso chase me until turn left into the corner b4 shell then finally he turn into the aman dua........mahai i juz get =.=" then i park my car back change my scooter go inside aman dua...capture the whole car view...............haha(is for when i repot use de)

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
eheh.... too bad boon.... it happens before the police station.... you know... ppl always cut in and out before there..... then we stop at the traffic light infront courts mammoth... that fellow stop at the lane going straight... so he's like blocking the whole road.... too bad i couldnt reacall his num plate.... all i can remember is there's 7 and 1.....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
dun recall any paikia staying in setapak with estima.........
kekekeke

anyway, lots of this type of ppl in this world la..

that time for no reason also a wira tailgate me. When I meant he tailgated me; I mean really really close for no obvious reason. I cut to the left so he can move through; but he doesn't.....he followed me; than I damn pissed so freaking flooor it too, and instead of headibg back; I intended to lure him into Prima Setapak area.....but luckyly he didn't follow.
If he follows; I think sure bound to be a fight already......

*sigh*

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
haha since so many cases i also wanna tell something

Sunday 17/09/2006 i back from SG WANG to Old Klang Road la

i give fast signal and cut in the right lane because i need to go that route

Waja hon kau me and start playing game liao......when cornering he purposely make his car makan my lane wanna bang my car.....i don give a damn also...just drive normal and i am sure he is scaring himself only hahaha....me nothing to scare then tailgate me....i also don look back at all......also not scaring me...haha he scared himself only for tailgating me....if really bang my car then report la he sure wrong hit behind my car. So what's the point the Waja purposely eat my lane and tailgate me?

my scare level 0
his scare level 10

hahahaha.....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Douglas575 said:
kepong damn many gangster .....so damn scary !

izzit??? kepong many gangsters arr?? have been staying here for more then 20 years...so?? other area no gangsters??? or just kepong??

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Douglas575 said:
kepong damn many gangster .....so damn scary !
izit? where? who? then dun ever come to kepong ok.

damn...so far havent get the chance to meet the Kenari. since i read this thread, whenever i pass by aman puri, i've been wondering whether i will bump into this kenari :D

wilson_move

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
kl
hey g4 if u duno the story u dun talk le... if tis story is nt true.. the guy won b called to police station n even stay in lock up for few days and i go and identify him ok?if not i tarik report,his future oso gone ok,
hw to tailgate a car whn its in the opposite lane?tis fella makan my lane stil lan si
nt a matter of drivin bmw or wat car, it was my mom driving behind me how i call my mom n fight wit his mom? his mum oso cant stop him la,at last come and say sorry.make his mother shame onl. ur being kinda unreasonable here.stop talking rubbish here
got 4 witnesses, 3 small kids too u can ask thm if u dun blief. plz dn make statements without evidence here. tis is a public forum. G4!!!Now i staying in what hse and driving what car is none of your business too ok,i like to invest in car or hse oso not ur business pls.beside that those who stay nearby also knw how this fella drive

Last edited:

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
WAu,G4 tai lou, u sure know hw to find witness =__=

And 1 thing i curious, how come auntie challange auntie? hahahaha, MILF fight? *faint and faint and faint.

Imposible that auntie wanna fight over sons prob lo, Lets say. U have argument with sum1, ur mom go whack ppl ? hahahhaha funny.

Cheers, hope i didnt piss off anyone, very curious about G4 got witness and also mother fighting when they are goin out with the family. Ha HA HA HA

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ky_fei,
don't think it's up to us to judge on who's right who's wrong.
ur comment is basically accusing that G4 is lying and u fully support wilson_move?
Anyway, it's better for us to stand nuetral as we're not involved in the dispute.
Just a word of advise before all hell broke loose.

am not supporting no one as I'm not a witness. But I think both side can come up with proves whereby wilson would have the advantage if he got the police report with him.

If not, it's all talk and obviously ppl would side their friend.

Cheers....all is done and settled. So just chill........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience