Black colour code

chokia15

Oct 4, 2012
Kuching
I would like to have my whole car respray black but not sure which black and colour code. I am driving honda eg 4dr.. ZTH sifu please enlighten me. Thanks!! :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would like to have my whole car respray black but not sure which black and colour code. I am driving honda eg 4dr.. ZTH sifu please enlighten me. Thanks!! :driver:
There are so many blacks out there. U need to find a sample of a car that has the black that u like that google for the paint code or check with paint shop.

Either that u can google for paint code. Some come with sample photos on how it looks like in real.

chokia15

Oct 4, 2012
Kuching
There are so many blacks out there. U need to find a sample of a car that has the black that u like that google for the paint code or check with paint shop.

Either that u can google for paint code. Some come with sample photos on how it looks like in real.
Yea.. Tat's y I'm having a headache deciding :hmmmm: The original black for eg is NH503P or should I go with NH731P which is for the new civic :driver: Cant decide yet.. :banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I only know got solid black, metallic black & flat black.
if u want the codes u need to refer to the car spray shop they have posters or catalogues for the actual codes.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yea.. Tat's y I'm having a headache deciding :hmmmm: The original black for eg is NH503P or should I go with NH731P which is for the new civic :driver: Cant decide yet.. :banghead:
Cant decide for you. Is up to individual preferences. Some maybe like R35's Black? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Check with the spray shop what they have and decide on what you like.....:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Experts,

Is it legal to drill some holes in the exhaust pipe near the end to make the exhaust louder?
doe it work like this? Is this how exhaust pipes can be modified to amplify the exhaust sound?

regards
Richard
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience