Black colour code

chokia15

Oct 4, 2012
Kuching
I would like to have my whole car respray black but not sure which black and colour code. I am driving honda eg 4dr.. ZTH sifu please enlighten me. Thanks!! :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would like to have my whole car respray black but not sure which black and colour code. I am driving honda eg 4dr.. ZTH sifu please enlighten me. Thanks!! :driver:
There are so many blacks out there. U need to find a sample of a car that has the black that u like that google for the paint code or check with paint shop.

Either that u can google for paint code. Some come with sample photos on how it looks like in real.

chokia15

Oct 4, 2012
Kuching
There are so many blacks out there. U need to find a sample of a car that has the black that u like that google for the paint code or check with paint shop.

Either that u can google for paint code. Some come with sample photos on how it looks like in real.
Yea.. Tat's y I'm having a headache deciding :hmmmm: The original black for eg is NH503P or should I go with NH731P which is for the new civic :driver: Cant decide yet.. :banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I only know got solid black, metallic black & flat black.
if u want the codes u need to refer to the car spray shop they have posters or catalogues for the actual codes.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yea.. Tat's y I'm having a headache deciding :hmmmm: The original black for eg is NH503P or should I go with NH731P which is for the new civic :driver: Cant decide yet.. :banghead:
Cant decide for you. Is up to individual preferences. Some maybe like R35's Black? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Check with the spray shop what they have and decide on what you like.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All, my car was stolen on 19th dec at Bukit Jalil LRT parking. Anyone seen the car please contact me: 012-4560092 (Amirul) :(

Plet No: PDE5238
Make: Proton Perdana
Color :Grey
Exterior :v6 Alfa Bodykit with evo 3 front bonnet
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience