black kenari at aman puri area

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
hehe.. i dun think he wan slash me ler~ Mr.mark.. sure he jealous i got MR.Mark spanner... while he use chap ayam or diy parang tat cant tahan lama... he he

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
go to tattoo parlour and put fake tattoo lar, the not permanent wan.... if got fight take out ur shirt and show ur whole big dragon tattoo, that guy sure pee on his pants wan

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahaha tattoo ah.....was in dilemma to put a REAL tattoo on my arm

CUSTOM TRIBAL SYMBOL black color.....

cause my arm keep getting bigger due to gym.....don 1 make 1st....scared the picture will run out of shape if the arm get bigger and bigger.....

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
after ur arm big enough, then put not permanent tattoo lar, put the one can last 3 months wan.... so if u bored of it... can change

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahahaha......THINKING only la.......bro i still need cari makan by employment

not anak orang kaya.....family biz for me.....

or maybe in future sendiri got biz only got the GUTS to 'tat' myself

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
put at your back lar.... either big dragon tattoo or or spine bone tattoo like the wrestler batista

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
aiyor....now most of the ppl with tatoo wor....
wat's the "scary" bit about showing off tatoo...
mana tau after show tatoo; he reoped in more ppl and become a gang fight....

ROTFLOL

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
raise up his information and details here la....we all go and pay a 'VISIT' for him

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
i already ask that guy and some witness,
and surprise me that story is not like that...
is that wilson_move who tailgate ppl, swear to ppl lane and the most funny things is,this wilson_move call his MOM to fight with that kenari guy MOM...

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
b00n said:
how true is that??
U know him?
yes..very well...
that kenari guy from K2OC
brother from Prohatch

Yoh...wilson_move..pls tell your mom, i know you very rich,drive BMW and we just drive chapalang car ,but u stay at apartment and we stay at semi d thats all...(quote from kenari parents)

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
i also met this kind of fellow before.... there's this gold estima with bodykit.... some more black tinted... dunno hidding what inside.... but somehow the driver looks like vcd seller.... red "lala" hair.... he wanna cut in my lane without giving signal.... but he didnt manage to cut in at the end... then he horn me, chase me.... come beside my car..... then show his face... dunno scolding what.... i jus drive off... but he's not happy.... then he punch my car with his hand.... i was like wtf.... and so i stop at traffic light later on.... he come beside me and get down from his car.... block the whole road.... somemore there's lot of ppl and traffic there... he came down and ask me what do i want and kick my car.... then a malay fellow came out from his car hold him back... the malay fellow pointing finger at me showing sign like you're going to get it at the same time...... whao.... i'm impress.... they dont feel guilty after what they've done..... and they're doing it in public so... i jus drive off at the end without chances....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can recommend shop that can drill hole on my disc brake...?
i want to convert pcd 100 to 114.3
pls state contact and charges that they had quoted....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience