bentong halfcut....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sep 20, 2007
hye..

i need a help from u guyz..

i want to buy a new engine for my car..

thought of buying a MIVEC or GSR engine for my project car..

the problem is, all the engine at all halfcut shop i been here around KL is too xpensive!!!

i heard the best halfcut shop is around bentong...

can someone give me any address or phone number of any halfcut shop around bentong?

help me...

it's frustrating to hunt a good engine at the best price...

plz do reply..

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
have try searching at kajang area, puchong , batu cave areas???
bentong cant help hehe , well to find good engine and low milage and cheap well see how much luck u got and happy hunting , also nth comes easy =)

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Check out Sungei Besi, and also near the old Sungei Besi Airport, Jalan Chan Sow Lin I think the name of the road is.

Xen|x

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Taiping, Perak
around cheras also alot halfcut shop... actually halfcut needs connection and sometimes luck very important... if you are luckly you might bought a half cut with goodies inside.. happy hunting..

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
yeah sungai besi have 3 chop shops all 3 shops need find a parking early before reaching the shop coz there always no place to park and the roads are busy wif big lorries
erm how about old klang road ?the 1 next to caltex and the 1 at the shop lots not far from brothers near NPE highway

Spoom

Jun 23, 2005
kl
yes, i know half cut shop in Bentong...if you using Karak Highway, use the second exit after Karak Toll - it says to Bandar Bentong. The shop is located on the way to Bentong Town (right hand of the road) - there are a few shops but try to look at the big one - you can see very clear from the road.

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was privileged to be invited to join the convoy from Sg. Buluh R&R to the Esplanade on the Penang Island. 11.11.11 is a very rare occurrence that happens once in 100 years. So the Nissan Fairlady Z guys decided to have a drive towards the beautiful island and meet up with other members of the JDM Club owners in Penang...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience