Attention Kelisa Owners....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bling_bling

Known Member
Kelisa owners, need ur help on sum stuff.... i wanna find out about the price of a new Kelisa, insurance, road tax, fuel consumption, price of oil change & tyre change, maintainence and other stuff coz i'm trying to get my parents to buy a me Kelisa and i need to make a proposal <_< ...thanx for da help guys...

Well dude...u can check it out the price and spec of Kelisa at--->>>www.perodua.com.my

Cheers... ;)

Ok la, support Kelisa a bit :P

Pricing-wise, just check the website as mentioned above.

Consumption on my auto fish is about 450km on full tank (40l.) but others have different results.

Oil change for me = Castrol 10W/30 ($33) + Bosch filter ($6.50) = $39.50 plus about $10 labour.

But oilchange at P2SC during warranty will cost up to RM$70+ even though it's supposed to be free.

My advice to you: Make sure you follow the service schedule strictly during the 1st year at least, especially the 1st 10,000km. This will keep your engine in good condition.

Good luck!

my fuel consumption is erm... 35 buck can go for 300km plus minus la.. depends on how i drive.. if drive highway.. sure 300++km..dun tekan like nobodies business cuz the fuel will drop dramaticly...

new kelisa the sport version is 39k rite..correct me if im wrong..

roadtax is rm128.60 for 1 year!

for tyre.. is 165 55 14... quite variety of tyres at the market.. falken.. AD07 if u damn like to layan corner.. re030... n stock tyre is SIMEX.. dat sux totally.. if u tak biasa wif dat car.. pls dun layan corner 1st.. will slide..understeer!

tell ur parents.. its cheap.. parking EZ.. everyone can drive..save fuel.. ahhaha..bout maintainance is eZ la.. everytime wash car do some checkups la.. ez ez..

thanx for the info guys, appreciate it...now all i've got to do is convince my parents ;)

thanx for the info guys, appreciate it...now all i've got to do is convince my parents ;)

Originally posted by bling_bling@Feb 16 2005, 23:07
by the way..u ahven't told me...how much for the tyre change???
Depends wat brand of tyre u change...tyre for 14" rims??15"rims??.. ;)

is u wan AD07 of course is damn expensive.. 200++ for 1 piece of 165 55 14 ahahaha... nice price.. leh..cheapo tyre can get like 100 like dat..

Kelisa's FC is just superb, 40bucks of fuel takes me around max 520km.. dont know bout the rest of the sifus out there, but IMHO its wonderful already for me since i always run around

standard tyre for the new kelisa is 165/55/r14 rite? heh malas check at p2 website :lol:

Yeah.. my old engine can go almost 800km on a full tank.. its a manual. I just orderd the AD07.. its 200 a piece.

to get the best price, go ask a perodua salesman la... like I got 2k discount from the salesman.. even though I've spoken to the guy for 1 time, which is the time I need to service my car and I just called to ask him for booking place to service my car.. ;p

Top Bottom