ATTENTION: CAR Lost

May 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
CAR LOST!!!!my car with white color, brand new honda civic 2.0 (WTE930) with type-R rims had lost today morning in salak south garden. anyone see it around pls do contact with his number (0122700858). appreciate much.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i saw ur car at Klang after the rm0.50 tol... damm dangers the ppl drive... mahai!!

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. Any pics?!

davidteo

Jun 15, 2008
this pic already 3 month ago,me just convert tyre r sport rim rm5xxx a.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry to hear bout yr lost.
now civic also they target....sigh

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
CAR LOST!!!!my car with white color, brand new honda civic 2.0 (WTE930) with type-R rims had lost today morning in salak south garden. anyone see it around pls do contact with his number (0122700858). appreciate much.
Sorry to hear your lost ...please share with us were your car being stolen in the garage or outside the garage? Did you apply any security locks on your car? For this few days if you are quick you can get the thief to return it back to you. There are few people in Kedah who is really good in black magic which can makes these bastards return your car back.

My friend went to see these people and requested the people who stole his car returns it nakedly and once the car is return the bastard will turn to crazy. It really happened...the car was returned by a naked guy. He returned the car back where he stole it and right after that he became "Gila (crazy)".

This is the way to teach them a lessons.

Last edited:

davidteo

Jun 15, 2008
by the way, do u mind to let me know how to contact with the "black magic". really can get back the car? sounds quite unbelieveable...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i also wan oh~ maybe is a pretty girl take away ur car... then come back with ur car naked ler.. hehe

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
by the way, do u mind to let me know how to contact with the "black magic". really can get back the car? sounds quite unbelieveable...
Have you heard BOMOH SIAM? Get some of your malay friends in Kedah to show you one. They will know alot about "BOMOH SIAM".

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

i saw ur car at Klang after the rm0.50 tol... damm dangers the ppl drive... mahai!!
I guess they are driving the car to port klang. Going in a contena and ready to be shipped to other land.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all sifus here..

Actually,i have probs with my engine..
1st is i juz install new adj cam pulley...
then after that i install new wastegate,
donno which brand but assume as imitation
size 38mm. After tuning my car,my engine was
rev with big sound..but the boost are geting low than before..
now my boost was too low..it juz 0.6bar!!!!!

but when i tight my spring w.gate,no sound are listening even
in high boost..1.1bar..:banghead:
i dont know y..should be my wastegate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience