ATTENTION: CAR Lost

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
CAR LOST!!!!my car with white color, brand new honda civic 2.0 (WTE930) with type-R rims had lost today morning in salak south garden. anyone see it around pls do contact with his number (0122700858). appreciate much.

i saw ur car at Klang after the rm0.50 tol... damm dangers the ppl drive... mahai!!

Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. Any pics?!

thanks mingfai...but i think cant find it back alrdy...they got $ to settle with police ones...sigh

Attachments

• IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 211
this pic already 3 month ago,me just convert tyre r sport rim rm5xxx a.....

sorry to hear bout yr lost.
now civic also they target....sigh

CAR LOST!!!!my car with white color, brand new honda civic 2.0 (WTE930) with type-R rims had lost today morning in salak south garden. anyone see it around pls do contact with his number (0122700858). appreciate much.

Sorry to hear your lost ...please share with us were your car being stolen in the garage or outside the garage? Did you apply any security locks on your car? For this few days if you are quick you can get the thief to return it back to you. There are few people in Kedah who is really good in black magic which can makes these bastards return your car back.

My friend went to see these people and requested the people who stole his car returns it nakedly and once the car is return the bastard will turn to crazy. It really happened...the car was returned by a naked guy. He returned the car back where he stole it and right after that he became "Gila (crazy)".

This is the way to teach them a lessons.

Last edited:
by the way, do u mind to let me know how to contact with the "black magic". really can get back the car? sounds quite unbelieveable...

i also wan oh~ maybe is a pretty girl take away ur car... then come back with ur car naked ler.. hehe

by the way, do u mind to let me know how to contact with the "black magic". really can get back the car? sounds quite unbelieveable...

Have you heard BOMOH SIAM? Get some of your malay friends in Kedah to show you one. They will know alot about "BOMOH SIAM".

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

i saw ur car at Klang after the rm0.50 tol... damm dangers the ppl drive... mahai!!

I guess they are driving the car to port klang. Going in a contena and ready to be shipped to other land.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom