Evo Break In.damn.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Dear beloved member's,

One of our E7 fren kena break in last night somewhere at City Star Hotel at KL. I dont know specific location but this is the info that I get. He's my Terengganu MLOC.Luckily his car not lost.Below is the list of the missing items :-

1. Pair of E7 seats Recaro
2. Apex-i AFC Engine Management
3. HKS Cam Pulley
4. 3 Defi Meter & Control Unit
5. 4 Pieces of Standard E7 Injector

And the fucking things is that fella cutting my fren HKS timing belt.

Please show your support of not buying the mention item. If anyone approach you selling this item please let me know @ 0128702741 :) Thanks.

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
Dewa,

His car got broke in at the hotel's carpark? If yes then there should be CCTVs around.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
how on fortunate......engine baru rebuilt if i not mistaken....now dis happen ....my condolences.....

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
like that the car cannot use liao..... .the theft so geng one...should be mechanic then......

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Hmm...Now the question I have is how would a thief know that he has HKS cam pulley...

This is the first time I heard of someone actually stealing cams.

"Sure not Inside *ahem*" .......... Look at it this way, if they had so much time to steal all that, they could have taken the whole car away la.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Big Qs here too... 1st it happened in de Hotel carpark??? Mana those security??? Hv ur fren reported to them??? Yep, if its inside de Hotel carpark, 100% sure they do hv de CCTV with them n tht might b a good solid video for de police... 2ndly, they hv so much time to dismantle so many items inside de car??? Such as de E7 seats (a pair), Cam pulleys n de injectors??? Wow... Really suspective here... Mst b someone close to de carpark mgt la, so tht they got so much time to do things... 3rdly, de car alarm never trigger? Or 'somebody' there jus pretend nothing happen when they hear it???

Mmm... Where actually do this Star Hotel located in KL??? V must boycott this Hotel if its really prove suspective, so tht in de future no members or frens wil b facing de same problem again...

Cibai those thefts... Damn chat tulan them... *&%&&^%# :angry_smile:

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
I think at least a 2way or gsm alarm is a must. Add a transponder immobiliser, security tinting, bonnet lock and an extra siren with backup battery in the boot. *haih*, by then your car is an armoured security car, not a sports car.

I get a feeling the hotel security staff made arrangements with car thiefs a long time ago. That when there is a performance car in the parking lot, the hotel security staff would make a call to their partners. Better confirm the name of the hotel; I can't find it on google.

laihoong

Nov 2, 2005
Mmm... Big Qs here too... 1st it happened in de Hotel carpark??? Mana those security??? Hv ur fren reported to them??? Yep, if its inside de Hotel carpark, 100% sure they do hv de CCTV with them n tht might b a good solid video for de police... 2ndly, they hv so much time to dismantle so many items inside de car??? Such as de E7 seats (a pair), Cam pulleys n de injectors??? Wow... Really suspective here... Mst b someone close to de carpark mgt la, so tht they got so much time to do things... 3rdly, de car alarm never trigger? Or 'somebody' there jus pretend nothing happen when they hear it???

Mmm... Where actually do this Star Hotel located in KL??? V must boycott this Hotel if its really prove suspective, so tht in de future no members or frens wil b facing de same problem again...

Cibai those thefts... Damn chat tulan them... *&%&&^%# :angry_smile:
stormvolution is right.... plus how can the thieves bring the recaro seats out from the car park without being detected... ? or either straight away masuk gao into their own cars.

sigh...

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
same with me here, how can 'they' operate that car without any 'jaga' notice it...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
kanasai those ppl are really #!^$@&$&*$^@$! !!~~~
somemore cut the timing belt...lema le...
They cut the timing belt in order that the cam pulleys easy to remove fast.

Shitz .... what's Malaysia coming to nowadays....
My friend who is with the Skyline group also tells me stories about some members car kena broken into.

One of them had his windshield or passenger door mirror smashed when he just stepped into the Wangan .....

The fellas mae away with cash RM 12K ....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dewa,
i think you forgot to mention the HKS V-PRO ecu!!!.. as you guys received my sms regarding looking for e7 seats.. it was for Amin.. the victim of this tragedy... it's so sad that this things happen... the thing is the thieves know whats in the car b4 they "raped" it.. so it's a plan crime... they must have seen the car either in a workshop or a car wash area... regarding hotel.. we still dont know if it was parked at a safe place or not... if the hotel got jockey or not. security or not...these idiots should be shot in the head...my condolence to amin...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
BASTARDOS....................

I hate all this bastard...hope that they will got a car crash when they used amin's stuff..some more amin is my state mate....damn those BASTARDOS.......

I think also this is a long plan stuff lor..and somemore somebody who know amin's 'treasure' inside the bonnet..as stated by leslie, the workshop guy or car wash guy or somebody close to amin...but its not fair to poit at them since there's no proof....If the ordinary BASTARDOS, i think he/they will take only the internal stuff like meters/money/notebook(if any) & maybe the player but this is like tearing all the major car part...(sigh..the recaro....i also cannot imagine...)..

lets hope that this guy will get caught & i really feel unhappy with this...

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
so sad...seen and heard many cases happned in KL area.Those bastardos is really bastardos la.so sad hearing this. Guess even any security system those ppl will still able to curi things inside our cars.how to prevent it...ghee..

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Those f***** very clever stole things that can be fitted on normal cars.:angry:

lazzy

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
PJ - Selangor
Visit site
bro, sorry to hear about that; my condolence too.

thats why at times i am happy to have my evo but there are times i feel sad not able to drive it around and park wherever without worrying.

its a hobby that we do spend some amount of $$$ on it, yet we are afraid to park around ; and sometimes it becomes a burden.

like shopping centres; if no or can't park at jockey area then forget about leaving my car there. sometimes we are willing to pay the price for jockey parking but no available spot (1U and MV); thats easier to drive a normal car and ronda ronda find parking and parking RM 1 to RM3 (old rates).

sigh ..... what is Malaysia becoming. why don't they go steal ferrari or lamborghini seats or something. sorry if got ferrari or lambo owners here :P

mobilo

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Klang Valley
Visit site
I share the exact same sentiment with Lazzy. Many times I have to cancel my intentions to go here and there just because I'm worried about car being broken into. I have experienced it twice, trust me, it's very frustrating and left me devastated and broken hearted.

Yes, it is our pride and joy but sometimes it's also a burden.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
dear beloved frens,

thanks for your concern.for time being I dont want to disturb amin yet coz you know la kan this tragedy really break his heart man :) Just wait for him to officially tell the true stories :)

but seriously from my personal point of view there must kinda orang dalam who knows his stuff (coz amin own a racing team) and that thief alliance with insider at that hotel.who knows right? Let us pray so the thief can be caught and take his picture and post it here!!!!

Once again thank you for your kind concern :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can giv me solution to get rid of watermark....

i got this problem on my bonet.....i try to wax it myself but it seam worst....
can i just send to shop for polishing....

or anyway that i can DIY.... help guys....it seam irritating to looks at my bonet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/mansa/BOMPA.jpg
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience