anyone using epsilon comp speakers?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Vinod

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
Kedah
hi guys..

need ur opinion on this..anyone using epsilon component speakers? hows the performance?

the shop guy said the price around RM300++...so need ur advice on these guys..thanks a lot

larryho

Jan 24, 2009
If u expect RM300+ to giv u a good sq setup, u muz really reconsider lar buddy. Anyway...epsilon is considered as cap ayam aso lar bro. So better source around n see wat setup u really need. Check out Zenn's thread if u really want to play sq setup becoz he has some nice stuff for sale and its really good for sq n hope that it suits ur budget aso. Save n get a good setup rather than regretting it later.

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
no good to you doesnt mean no good to him le... plus not all people in malaysia alone could afford a good decent setup...

anyway... why not give it an audition and see if it suits you? but from what i auditted... its piercingly sharp on the tweeter... but if you have got a good HU that able to do a good tuning... well might could tone them down...

good luck...

larryho

Jan 24, 2009
Tats y i said...save up for a good decent setup rather than regretting later....hehe. Its true to audit 1st and c whether it suits ur taste anot...try listening to few setups frm other ppl's car...then roughly u might knw wat u want actually. Time is really a factor here...my 2cents lar.

Well...at the end, its all really up to u, i do agree wit craziechild comments aso.

poosycat

Known Member
Jul 22, 2008
i do agree with larryho and craziechild opinion but its up 2u & especially ur ear bro.. bcoz ur the 1 that gonna listen to it every time u r in ur car. with that kind of budget dont xpect too high

Bump: i do agree with larryho and craziechild opinion but its up 2u & especially ur ear bro.. bcoz ur the 1 that gonna listen to it every time u r in ur car. with that kind of budget dont xpect too high

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
well.. not really... i had one experience when i was using a RM200 bmboschmann RV6200XT that people listen to my setup and told me he estimated my component set to sound somewhere RM600 to RM800... hehe...

well tuning is the thing you have to take care of with those low budget setup... optimisation and optimisation through tuning..

larryho

Jan 24, 2009
Wooo...if u use 600-800 drivers...ppl might think tat u r using RM2k-5k components man...haha...joking bro. Anyway...tuning is essential in every setup aso, its the fundamental of listening.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

19 years on and Land Rover (M) Sdn Bhd has a newer, bigger and better place to call home thats situated right next to the hustle and bustle of our very own famous/infamous Federal Highway; Jalan 219.<!--more-->After 19 years of operating from Section 13, Petaling Jaya, Land Rover...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience