Any ZTHians in Singapore?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I'm staying in CCK driving a blue ZC31S

oooh.... nice car... quite fast also... can't keep up with it at Pasir Gudang track...

oooh.... nice car... quite fast also... can't keep up with it at Pasir Gudang track...

Thanx bro....really orgasmic....but I'm a family man with wife and 2 kids on tow....:angel_smile:

lolz.. no worries man... we all car enthusiast... dun care got family, divorce or centanarian... still have the same passion for cars can already.. ;)

saw a EK with car plate 71 and red and white stickers all over going to JB at Singapore custom last friday.

With a lot of ZTH stickers as well... anyone here owns the car?

hi i am from sgp too... nvr realised this thread till now haha... so where is the usual meetup at ?

hmm thn maybe we shld aim for one :)

tc session is healthy haha

hahaha... very true.

But, ZTH members in JB quite a few. Wanna come in JB and join us for TT?

Hey alex, your here too :)
I'm working in singapore too :)
Around Kallang area.
stay in JB though..

Hahah, maybe we can all start convoy from singapore enter JB :)

wah...this site sudah mati ka...
so quiet...

Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Top Bottom