Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx alot

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

if ur budget allows u to get a better 1, try to opt for the tuned length extractor frm powerzone.
hotbits is the alternative but some complains bout it will crack after sometimes.

4-1 is for pickup? i thought 4-2-1 is for pickup and 4-1 is for better top end.

btw, wat is ur rim size? (am i miss it from previous post)
to be honest, when i first got my satria (1.3L) after 1st service i changed to cap ayam brand n manage to get 170km/h for my top wif 13" steel wheel.

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

maybe mine is the different spec ..seriously no idea why ...powerzone i heard kinda expensive their stuffs over there ...tomorrow im gonna send to proton tuning ....if still cannot ...then have no choice ..i gotta change 4g91 twin cam 1.6 gearbox ...and change the clutch set as well ..flywheel use back only ...T.T ..as the fellow said can be modified to suit the clutch set .

my car is yr 02, those siemens ecu.
you wanna change to 4G91 + 1.6 gearbox or 4G91 gearbox?
4G91 is 1.5 twin cam.
y don u use super touring clutch set? quite some numbers using this

izzit ? hmm ...gearbox only ..but think of it now ...i guess i will be sending my car to powerzone for dyno check up ...see whats the problem actually ...coz if go proton service to use their pdt2000 ..thats only for check system and error ..not under mechanical problem ...

i think there is slight confusion with the extractor explanation now days :biggrin: dats why some ppl get it the other way round.

better pickup/acceleration = 4-2-1 = better low to mid range power(rpm)

better top end = 4-1 = higher mid range power(rpm)

now the thing is...we will say for city driving its better to use 4-2-1...cause better low-mid range power...but if you are saying better acceleration overall....like drag racing ..then 4-1 is better cause you will be using your higher rpm range more than the lower rpm's....this is where the slight confusion occurs i think...its for you to decide where you want your car to generate more power...? what kind of driving style do you have?

but how come all the mechanic also said that 4-1 is for pick up ...while 4-2-1 is for long distance ? This thing really confused me alot lol ...if you say 4-1 is for long distance ...my car itself now is using the 4-1 extractor ...and the long only can go 140kmh ? haha ...and how come my car is more on pick up ? lol ...

The design of extractor also play a big role, the shorter length between engine till joint part has more torque, longer one better higher rpm power...

Dear Darren, just some advice for you, if you aiming for hi performance, then it's very hard to be done through your oem engine, which is why so many people actually swap their engine and pursue their target... set your budget and target first...

thx for your advise zac ...btw ...im not aiming for hi performance with my oem engine ...lets say my satria 1.3 originally is 83hp ...maybe mod it to 95 to 105hp will do ...

95-105hp on engine? or on wheel?

if on engine should be achievable. A set of good tuned size exhaust system, high cam, bigger throttle, larger cc injector, and a piggyback can help u to achieve this figure.
but u r running siemens ecu, piggyback is a headache for u

you mean bigger throttle means i have to change my whole intake manifold ? lol ....

nope...don have to change intake..just port match the intake....bore it..to match the TB size...

you mean change the air intake piping hose ?

no bro...the air filter part you can leave alone...

only the intake manifold need to bore.

The throttlebody is connected to the intake manifold...

ohh i get what you mean ..around how much will it cost ? to enlarge the throttle hole ?

1.3 VDO nothing much u can do...but if u want to mod without convert the engine...try this :

1) change to super touring flywheel 8.5" (for pick-up)
2) modified hi-cam (some shop doing it)
3) change to lighten main pulley
3) TB use GTI VDO
4) install fuel regulator
5) change fuel pump to 1.8 or modified like track car fuel pump (got 1 tabung put behind at bonet)

i think this is enough for u to get 160km/hr...:proud:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom