Altezza spotted!!!

Black-Tezza,
saw you at the traffic light outside the USJ 8 primary school. You were heading to the direction of the industrial/Honda area?

I was waving at you, don't know if u saw me. hahah

Bump: Black-Tezza,
saw you at the traffic light outside the USJ 8 primary school. You were heading to the direction of the industrial/Honda area?

I was waving at you, don't know if u saw me. hahah

car so fast mah...that's why Black-Tezza only looks straight forward...:driver:...:biggrin:...

car so fast mah...that's why Black-Tezza only looks straight forward...:driver:...:biggrin:...

Hahah, sorry Bushidofang...was kinda in a hurry tis morning :vroam:. Was heading to summit USJ using the back way. Next time give me a finger :thefinger:,so i could c u..hahaha:biggrin:

Hahah, sorry Bushidofang...was kinda in a hurry tis morning :vroam:. Was heading to summit USJ using the back way. Next time give me a finger :thefinger:,so i could c u..hahaha:biggrin:

hahhha. no wonder. you looked kinda, stressed. hahhah. okay, noted in my head. :biggrin: next time you see a bastard with white spectacles, giving you a finger on the roadside, that's me. :burnout: hahhhaha.

hahhha. no wonder. you looked kinda, stressed. hahhah. okay, noted in my head. :biggrin: next time you see a bastard with white spectacles, giving you a finger on the roadside, that's me. :burnout: hahhhaha.

haha bro bushidofang... u wrong already.. i dont think black-tezza will even see u if u give him the "special sign" la.... he will only look at sexy lady... he will see "it" even driving at 200km/h..:listen:

cao.............:bath:

haha bro bushidofang... u wrong already.. i dont think black-tezza will even see u if u give him the "special sign" la.... he will only look at sexy lady... he will see "it" even driving at 200km/h..:listen:

%#$^&#$@:mad:...like dat ar penang taiko. Chics of course I own't missed it...my blacktezza will also see and maybe stop to pick them up! :driver:

Saw an altezza black colour this afternoon (abt 4pm) at SS2 near to Yamaha Music with the number plate 3313..if not mistaken...bro u here?

Black-Tezza's car's so sexy...not only sexy ladies wanna ride...I also wanna ride...:thefinger:

spotted a white tezza in a used car lot with neo bumper WMJ 2662 running with a 3SGE tiptronic

may i know who is the previous owner?can provide history of this babe?

Bump: spotted a white tezza in a used car lot with neo bumper WMJ 2662 running with a 3SGE tiptronic

may i know who is the previous owner?can provide history of this babe?

mike,interested to inspect the 2662 i mentioned?not manage to test drive the car,from the exterior & interior of it,it look pretty nice :listen: located at bt caves

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom