Altezza halfcut spotted

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
just want to share some info...went to kg melayu subang (EVO autoparts), saw 1 altezza halfcut with carbon fibre front bonnet, hid, tein abs, upgraded front caliper n disc rotor not sure wat brand..not sure the spec also because the halfcut in on top of the rack...

hey shazmi3......EVO autoparts?..hmm...I know where is kg melayu sbg...but this chop shop is near where?...mind give a detailed location/landmark?.....thanks bro..

evo autoparts is opposite Petronas pertol pump somewhere near g-mart in kg melayu subang...if u from shah alam heading to sg buloh u`ll notice petronas on left handside the chop shop is opposite...

Hi guys!

The halfcut is for sales actually for RM 16k. Comes with everything in the car other than the rear chasis, like front and rear seats, rear bonnets, carbon fibre body parts, 4 doors, front and rear lights, and even the sport rims.

The altezza is loaded with alot of aftermarket parts, like TRD front and rear anti roll bar, TOm's wishbones, aftermarket tie rods, tein HT suspension, endless front disc rotor and project miu rear disc rotor, HKS 4-1 extractor, carbon intake system, ultra sparking system.

The altezza halfcut is brought back from Japan by my brother in law when he was having a vacation in Japan in April. The halfcut is put in Evolution autopart place because there is no place to put the hlafcut in my house.

If the halfcut is not sold in the next 2-3 months, the hlafcut will be transported back to Sabah with all others of the altezza engine and also halfcuts.

Nope! everything goes in a package!

The altezza was bought from the auction actually not from the junk yard. It is a fully moving car.

i think who bought it..will really satisfied...i saw lots of performance parts with that halfcut...

yesterday went to Mun Lee puchong. Got 1 altezza h/c manual. red color. accident front damage. Didnt took close look but hav aftermarket airfilter.
there was another altezza h/c besides mun lee. Wah thai if not mistaken. white color in perfect condition. front bodypart all in good condition.even fog lite still attached. transmission not sure but have the last edition front grill.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom