All Pros SiFu's about ModiFication

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

szeeonn

Known Member
All Pros SiFu's about ModiFication 4G63

welcome all Sifu to this topic..

i wish to ask all SiFu's , 4G63 actually was Whose Engine?

i mean is, was it Wira type ? or Perdana Type ?

because 4G63 can stand for :

1) Perdana Sei 2.0 SOHC Engine..

2) Lancer EVO 2.0 DOHC Turbo Engine (VR-4)

as i saw a lot ppl mod wira into vr-4 (this Normal)

but i also saw ppl's Perdana mod into vr-4 (this strange)..

some any SiFu's can solve this Mystery plz ?

TQ

Last edited:
hi,

4G63 can be apply for perdana sei, galant n lancer...

normaly for perdana, u can use 4g63t from E1-3 - 4cylinder, but some prefer 6 cylinder...so they choose the V6TwinTurbo..originally from Eterna..

hi,

4G63 can be apply for perdana sei, galant n lancer...

normaly for perdana, u can use 4g63t from E1-3 - 4cylinder, but some prefer 6 cylinder...so they choose the V6TwinTurbo..originally from Eterna..

thanks you sifu..
i hope to ask some more info through your MSN..

by the way, if u said like that, means perdana's engine and gear box moulding hole Suitable 2 put in lancer/wira engine ? u mean perdana can put in 4G91/92/93 engine also ?

if the answer was yes, means WIRA can put in 4G63 (2.0 SOHC perdana sei engine) and 6A12 (Twin Cam V6 Dohc Engine) ??

Thanks You..

thanks you sifu..
i hope to ask some more info through your MSN..

by the way, if u said like that, means perdana's engine and gear box moulding hole Suitable 2 put in lancer/wira engine ? u mean perdana can put in 4G91/92/93 engine also ?

if the answer was yes, means WIRA can put in 4G63 (2.0 SOHC perdana sei engine) and 6A12 (Twin Cam V6 Dohc Engine) ??

Thanks You..

perdana is quite heavy...so no point put 4g91/92/93...

wira can put in 4g63...but y SOHC? there is DOHC N/A available...and yes...original lancer in japan comes with V6 engine...NA type

perdana is quite heavy...so no point put 4g91/92/93...

wira can put in 4g63...but y SOHC? there is DOHC N/A available...and yes...original lancer in japan comes with V6 engine...NA type

haha i know it is not REASONABLE to put those 4G91/92/93 into perdana..

wat i mean was, is it SUITABLE to put it into perdana, can the 4g91/92/93 suit into perdana's engine and gear box moulding? ?

second thing to ask, if wira put in perdana engine (4g63 Sohc and v6), is it need to Modify moulding & g/box hole and places ?

and if perdana put in wira engine, need to modify moulding & g/box hole and places ?

Thanks you..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom