aeroplane in my car..plz help..free teh tarik.lolz

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
hey sifuss i have a problem
i'm using a 7998r alpine and a 6 channel infinity 6 channel amp and to my spkr...i have the airplain sound..and at night when i on my lights and spotlight the sound become louder...
can any sifu help??? thx...if solve...teh tarik on me..thx

calvinhpk

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.mycarhifi.com
1) check all your grounding point to all your audio equipments, make sure they're all secured
2) check your routing of RCA and speaker cable and power cable, make sure RCA and power cable (any cable that carries 12V) does not run together for more than 10cm
3) check for any lose connections, ie. at RCA connectors, speakers connectors, power conenctors.... any possibilities of connection points

4) try change RCA cable if the above don't works.

A friend of mine even found out his battery old causing the aeroplane sound, hence changed to new battery solved the problem.

Another friend added a cap to solve the problem

another friend of mine....did everything above, but don't solve the problem.....

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
thx

hey thx calvin..
1st my car is abt 2 years old..still same batery..can it be the battery?? which is better use the normal one or change 2 the one tht no need pour batt water???
2nd if i use a cap?? how many 2 use..i'm useing 2 amp's 1 prokick mono dg1200 and infinity 6 chan.....izzit osible 2 use a big cap for both the amps?? how many farad 2 use?? sorry new 2 caps plz help calvin,..thx...alot..happy cny.cheerz

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
one more Q..wht if the rca is near the grounding cable??? tthx,...

calvinhpk

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.mycarhifi.com
rca near grounding cable is ok....but same...try not to run more than 10cm together..... if possible...isolate them .....

change to a battery to you can afford.... 2 years is quite a long time.... i think it's good to change either to ur car audio or ur car itself

dun simply waste $$$ on cap 1st.....settle all the 'no need $$$' thing 1st
if can't help...then spend a little bit more on it lo

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
ok..but juz for my info..how many farad 2 use for the both amps???

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
1F for 1000W system.

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
reduce the gain of yer amp, sometimes this helps (eliminates the noise altogether off my setup), because the RCA output is very low voltage output, very easy to get interference. By rising the RCA output, you can minimise external noise. Pls report your results.

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
abt the battery, better stick to normal type, the maintainence free battery produces somewhat lower cranking amp (not good for powerful car/audio) and you really gotta be careful about it's shelf life (i think only can last one year from manufactured date in store)

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
hey bro's ...well reducing the gain on the amp is wht i did last time...but than i have 2 increase alot on the player....well now also the gain is less than half oni...so i want 2 solve the noise....cheerz.. and thz 2 all..will try sumthing as soon as i get some cash....than will update.. happyy cny

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
alwiz listen to calvin... he can convert those aeroplane sounds to jet or helicopter sounds also:P

cheers calv

wyx

Oct 24, 2005
u need to identify first whether the aeroplane sound come out from only 1 channel, 2 channels, or all channels? Use different approach to takle different scenarios...good luck :)

famy

Nov 27, 2006
If i am not mistaken, the noise are interference from your distributor current. You should be able to solve them by connecting a capacitor between the amp to the speakers.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
more common is caused by bad grounding, even if u add a cap it wont solve it.

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
change your installer. it might cost more but at least u dont have to worry about all these 'sau mei'

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
mine also got aeroplane noise. after checked, it's just the RCA not connect properly to the amp.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

people, does anyone know a decent workshop that can lock 4wd gearbox, btw what do they actualy do when they 'lock' the gearbox to 2wd??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience