ADC

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
don worri too much, ur parents might want the car back coz now it looks nicer mah...... maybe they getting u a 2000 adr leh. they sure get u a car, coz without a transport how u going to coll or to work next time. so u just b prepared to get ur new ride very very soon.

don wori , all car also i can kau tim for u if ur $ is enough. price can nego mah....

pie hole?? good word lah- where u get it from ??

:p

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
cool bebeh, may be baby said is true also, ah fat dont want to expose his creativity but to reveal during the autoshow only, may be to get a point...
now i want to see ah fat ride, i want to get inspire also hehehe some thing different,
baby... u can start imagine by surfing this photochoping car website http://www.digimods.co.uk/Files/virtual-cars.htm only thing u need is $$$ to make thing happen

julie...i dont blame the marshall a bit harsh after the incident la but they just do what they suppose to do, btw the parking lot not a good place to have this kind of thing la, they really need to built a proper drift track, MALAYSIA BOLEHHHHHHH

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Woo, looks like some hot shooting of words between 2 individuals there. Cool laa.. I respect your respect on other people's creation but eventually, words are just words, picture says a million words... So, as long as his car is out and displayed in public, it's no longer low profile. With subwoofers that generate decibels THAT high, people from as far as Penang or Sabah would be able to hear it and come flocking over to the Event...

Anyway, i may sound too obvious on what I hope for the Club but I believe with everyone's common objectives and making things work and move would be the best ever 'words' to describe how hot the Club can be.

Julie - Go ahead do your part in getting all the sifus and tai kors who can be beneficial for the TT and the Club. I just have to do my part.

Bob - Long time no see you but we coincided in Seremban and in Pandan area early and last month right ?? :D You ride still looking GOOD!Anyway, u gotta tell us when u are free. Do reply our SMSes even though u cant make it so that we can know your time 'pattern' so that next time we can arrange a suitable time for you too.

Sekian.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bobkidi said:
julie...i dont blame the marshall a bit harsh after the incident la but they just do what they suppose to do, btw the parking lot not a good place to have this kind of thing la, they really need to built a proper drift track, MALAYSIA BOLEHHHHHHH
there is GONNA BE proper place for ppl to drift , no worries. is a really proper place i mean, for example PD extreme park, sunway extreme park...........n there will b more coming soon I BELIEVE!!

MALAYSIA SUDAH BOLEH SEJAK DULU

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
Woo, looks like some hot shooting of words between 2 individuals there. Cool laa.. I respect your respect on other people's creation but eventually, words are just words, picture says a million words... So, as long as his car is out and displayed in public, it's no longer low profile. With subwoofers that generate decibels THAT high, people from as far as Penang or Sabah would be able to hear it and come flocking over to the Event...

Julie - Go ahead do your part in getting all the sifus and tai kors who can be beneficial for the TT and the Club. I just have to do my part.

Sekian.
OK OK , i'll make the next tt at the 24th FEBRUARY 2006. the last friday in february, so pls make urself being invited on that day. i'll reconfirm the venue later.

if any problems regarding bout the date pls inform .....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
24th Feb 2006
TMN CONNOUGHT
09:30PM

1.julie2121
2.johnchin
3.ching_84
4.babywolfz
5.ah fatt
6.oliver

updated name list

Last edited:

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
happy chinese new year & gong xi fa cai

hi everyone...members....sifu.... tai ko.. wish u guys & ladies happy chinese new year & gong xi fa cai!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
since 24th feb 2006 got TT session, if 19th mar 2006 oso got TT session will be better maa, bcos 19th march got a big event at sepang leh... formula 1!!! actually i will go watch F1 at sepang lah so if got TT at the day then i got chance to meet your guys ma hehehe :laugh: :laugh: it just my own suggestion, not really have to be follow it wan hehehe. anywhere...gong xi fa cai to everyones here...and ang pao na lai leh... :laugh: :laugh:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
babywolfz said:
woah woah.. scare i dun have car on the 24th bro.. :P but still will try 2 make it :)
if u dun have car then u can come by taxi, or car pool. no worries, just bring urself will do. i also dun have car mah(u know wat i mean). but still the tt is ON

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
popofufu said:
hi everyone...members....sifu.... tai ko.. wish u guys & ladies happy chinese new year & gong xi fa cai!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
since 24th feb 2006 got TT session, if 19th mar 2006 oso got TT session will be better maa, bcos 19th march got a big event at sepang leh... formula 1!!! actually i will go watch F1 at sepang lah so if got TT at the day then i got chance to meet your guys ma hehehe :laugh: :laugh: it just my own suggestion, not really have to be follow it wan hehehe. anywhere...gong xi fa cai to everyones here...and ang pao na lai leh... :laugh: :laugh:
bout 19th march, i cant promise u. but i can say is 24-02-06 will b ON. if u can make it UR invited. special VIP for u

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ALSO

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
sure thing!~ will make it then!~ if no car will call 1 of the guys 2 give me a ride :)

GONG XI FATT CHAI ALL ADC MEMBERS!~

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
babywolfz said:
sure thing!~ will make it then!~ if no car will call 1 of the guys 2 give me a ride :)

GONG XI FATT CHAI ALL ADC MEMBERS!~
sure no problem.

for all ur information, i've post the tt thing at the nissanclub forum.

johnchin

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
恭喜發財

WISHING ALL THE CHINESE MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & " GONG XI FA CAI"

FOR THOSE WHO TRAVEL OUTSTATION, DRIVE CAREFULLY & KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

Last edited:

johnchin

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im juz curius
fitting in a 1.5 hydraulic clutch pump in a 1.6liter engine does it effect anything ?
its look almost the the same like the 1.6 hydraulic pump but smaller a bit ..
thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience