Visit site
this event must go, japan drift king is coming, must go must go

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
babywolfz said:
i knw bout the event.. rili wanna go.. but then got stuff to do... uni stuff kenot lari from them... sigh i also wanna go drift la.. the kp91 for sale at 9k haha damn chun wei driftin.. dah sikit sikit ketagih d... sigh...
if got $$ buy lah , then v can learn together. then u dun have to waste ur money to transplant the ad. good idea leh....

johnchin

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Veli BC now days.................I always "SEE & GO" at this forum no worries, I'm here Babywolf............................, So................call me if u guys going to BUKIT JALIL ya....................................................................

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
for all the club members of ADC, there will b a convoy from Tmn Connought- Projet to Bkt Jalil autoshow.

for those who insterested to join pls call Zam at 012-6659349 or call me. thankz

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Mahai today that modded Kancil a.k.a. spaceship has lots of hydraulics and wheels !!! Both side mirrors removed replaced with camera and monitors! FUUH !

Makes me have an inspiration to get the Back to the Future 2 car that FLY ! Or maybe get an old locomotive train head and mod it to have flying effect in BTTF 3 !! heheheh Hmmm.... could work out... ;)

Anyway, besides Ah Fatt and 2 other ADRs, the rest of the forumers tarak jumpa...

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
I think, Ah Fatt's green dragon now tapao all ADRs in Malaysia...

With 8 sub woofers, canvas sun roof, crystal lights, SR16 NEO VVL engine, full leather seats, longest VIP gear knob and soon, a bolt-on turbo kit (maybe!) .. surely tapao even the Japs for wagons category la... what do u guys think?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
I think, Ah Fatt's green dragon now tapao all ADRs in Malaysia...

With 8 sub woofers, canvas sun roof, crystal lights, SR16 NEO VVL engine, full leather seats, longest VIP gear knob and soon, a bolt-on turbo kit (maybe!) .. surely tapao even the Japs for wagons category la... what do u guys think?
his car really kool!! at least his car will make ppl said that ADR can b this nice.:regular_smile:

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
U are 101% right! I am now more proud to be a member of ADC ! I think its time that we make things HOT for the club !!!

Wanna make this Club happening, famous and RESPECTED!!

Who is with me?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
U are 101% right! I am now more proud to be a member of ADC ! I think its time that we make things HOT for the club !!!

Wanna make this Club happening, famous and RESPECTED!!

Who is with me?

1.julie2121
bro, wat ru going up to:shocked:??no matter wat, i'll sure support.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just convert my car with 4g91 doch..

1. so nak tau la. piping berape inchi yang sesuai.. nak piping macam mana.
2. throtle body aku rosak... so alang2 nak tukar.. aku rase nak masuk 1.8 punya..

harap .. semua yang ade idea.. atau ade cadangan lain ke..boleh la bagi suggestion kat aku..bantuan amat la dihargai..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience