About Mirage turbo gearbox into Iswara

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
bos.... i already ur code gb... i thng ths gearbox is from mivec or mirage rs. superdamn power. u can bit a mivec or vitec in pickup bro. i use 4g91 was 8year n i got a power gb. i buy in halfcut rm1.5k, forgotlah..

to bro skytech....i have 1 g/b mirage 2wd n 1 g/b mirage 4wd fulllock with LSD....I USE my fulllock gearbox with lsd into my saga la sekarang....mirage g/b have a good ratio .....banyak budak cari to kacuk theare gearbox ....banyak budak take the finale drive only kasi kacuk sama dia punya g/b....for your info i pernah pakai engine 1.6t with 2wd g/b perang with wira e3...that car kena tapau sebiji setengah with my car....mirage g/b is made for good picup not for topspeed....if u 1 to install into saga or iswara u kena ``tempah`` driveshaf ....rm700 for1 side...saya sudah 3 kali putus drive shaf bila saya pakai g/b mirage itu bukan driveshaf sambung bro....for your safty u should coustem la bro...4 clutch u can fit with vr4 flyweel or cluth....u can`not use evo123 clutch not same la bro....clutch pump u can use wira clutch pump with minor mod i use or ready in my saga now.....if u have a prob with 4g61t u can msg or call me bro i can help u....tq:itsme:

bro zurinazwan , where u from , n wat ur contact number n email ?? thanks for the help .

to bro skytech....i have 1 g/b mirage 2wd n 1 g/b mirage 4wd fulllock with LSD....I USE my fulllock gearbox with lsd into my saga la sekarang....mirage g/b have a good ratio .....banyak budak cari to kacuk theare gearbox ....banyak budak take the finale drive only kasi kacuk sama dia punya g/b....for your info i pernah pakai engine 1.6t with 2wd g/b perang with wira e3...that car kena tapau sebiji setengah with my car....mirage g/b is made for good picup not for topspeed....if u 1 to install into saga or iswara u kena ``tempah`` driveshaf ....rm700 for1 side...saya sudah 3 kali putus drive shaf bila saya pakai g/b mirage itu bukan driveshaf sambung bro....for your safty u should coustem la bro...4 clutch u can fit with vr4 flyweel or cluth....u can`not use evo123 clutch not same la bro....clutch pump u can use wira clutch pump with minor mod i use or ready in my saga now.....if u have a prob with 4g61t u can msg or call me bro i can help u....tq:itsme:
if skytec want to use at 4g91 why use vr4 flywheel?use gsr 1.8 right?:hmmmm:why don't try to use ori d.shaft first as it's also 2wd...nothing to lose if you try'...:biggrin:

if skytec want to use at 4g91 why use vr4 flywheel?use gsr 1.8 right?:hmmmm:why don't try to use ori d.shaft first as it's also 2wd...nothing to lose if you try'...:biggrin:

U mean modify the original iswara joint and use it see the result 1st ?

vr4 clutch n evo 123 clutch the same laa bro..different flywheel only,all 9 inch..

as for skytech use back ur 4g91 clutch set laa no hassle maa,drive shaft have to custom confirm..been there done that hehehehe

Bump:

vr4 clutch n evo 123 clutch the same laa bro..different flywheel only,all 9 inch..

as for skytech use back ur 4g91 clutch set laa no hassle maa,drive shaft have to custom confirm..been there done that hehehehe

YA , g00_61t bro , what i wish to noe is , now i need to find the clutch set , include the pedal , clutch pump componet fullset ( current gearbox using cable type) . I heard wira type can be use rite ?

And another is , my iswara driveshaft cv joint is confirm not match with the gearbox joint rite ? what kind of car driveshaft joint i need ? so tat only i can mod on my driveshaft .

TQ TQ .

YA , g00_61t bro , what i wish to noe is , now i need to find the clutch set , include the pedal , clutch pump componet fullset ( current gearbox using cable type) . I heard wira type can be use rite ?

And another is , my iswara driveshaft cv joint is confirm not match with the gearbox joint rite ? what kind of car driveshaft joint i need ? so tat only i can mod on my driveshaft .

TQ TQ .

wira clutch pump,pedal etc can be used but need to modify to fit in because our iswara comes with cable clutch..gud mechanic will do it very damn cun. As for the drive shaft get the gearbox inner cv joint and iswara outer cv joint then go custom ur drive shaft,dun cut n weld it's not recommended,cannot withstand,need to fabricate from 1 peace steel,many machine shop kl area can do it. I did mine super thick drive shaft cost me 350 a piece.So far haven't disappoint me yet.Last time use cut n weld drive shaft,putus huhu so sad.

Top Bottom