a question i would like to know very much

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

normality78

3,000 RPM
I notice alot of times plp say "x" brand amp is powerfull enaugh to whack "y" speaker. now how do u know or determine its powerfull enaugh? just by looking at the watts statistic on the paper? some plp mention "feel", so how do u justify it?

i think this question will guide the newbie alot thn simply saying "oh this amp is powerfull enaugh, that amp is powerfull enaugh"

Tough question, being not so experience myself. I would say have to test and see.. then we know this model is powerful, that model is OK and so on by self experience or refering to others that trustable who has the same experience and has a memory database of what model such and such..

Originally posted by normality78@Mar 19 2005, 23:46
I notice alot of times plp say "x" brand amp is powerfull enaugh to whack "y" speaker. now how do u know or determine its powerfull enaugh? just by looking at the watts statistic on the paper? some plp mention "feel", so how do u justify it?

i think this question will guide the newbie alot thn simply saying "oh this amp is powerfull enaugh, that amp is powerfull enaugh"
[snapback]823958[/snapback]​

Most of the time i listen these statement from the audio installer themselves...

for example
this brand sony amp only 600watt how can this whack 1000w Boston sub? underpower liao... try this kicker 1000w can whack 1000w boston sub no problem...summore not drain your battery fast fast...

then ask you to add this cap, add this crossover ... this and that.... hehehehe...

well....wait for the expert to come then....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom