I would like to ask bout modding Kelisa

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I want to buy SAFC and RSM but dunno where to install and tune.I go to N1 racing all the staff said they don't tune things that didn't purchase from there.I am so piss now,i am looking for somewhere to tune it for me.Any good workshop and reasonable price?

I heard my friend said if put SAFC and RSM,my air filter must change to K&N open-pod filter and cannot use drop-in stock filter or drop in K&N filter is that true?

My exhaust system also must change due to the high flow of air going into my engine.
Please help me on this?

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
well... fixing rsm and safc, can be installed in alot of shops... while tuning, batter go for dyno tuning, more accurate... such as Gt-auto or Linkz, both around that area also...

for the exhause and air intake, it's batter if u could fix them first be4 tuning as tuning is expensive... if you are going for both this minor modification only, u batter go for Drop in filters which is batter that open pod (from what i heard and feedbacks from various user).. while exhause, doen't really make much diff, unless u change your extractor... (i'm selling my extractor if u want, pm me if interested)

this are just my oppinion as a kelisa user also.... :)
have fun modding...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
try to mod your car first before go to do DYNO....it cost u around RM150 for the DYNO..u can try GT Auto if u wan to fix your SAFC and RSM..but my advice is better be there when they tune your car...make sure the setting is in the SAFC....GT Auto they charge RM100 for instalation and RM150 for DYNO..try to get your car setup first then only u fix your SAFC

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Thank Bro,where is GT AUTO?Is the 1 in Puchong?The boss name Thomas and Toby?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All :wavey:Cars Kaki,

My car suffered rusty on the roof and it's beyond repair :nurse:thus need to change.Can anyone advice how much to change the rooftop to with or without sunroof.Any recommend workshop or any lobang to buy the rooftop.I'm located at JB.

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience