82mm Mahle Piston ??

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Where can I order this piston ?? which shop recommend ??
I dont want go for Wiseco Piston because.. sleeve required !
And..Mahle Piston just drop in and no need sleeve the block...
If changing those forged piston...engine no need take out right ?? Just open the engine head and change it ??
Hope can help ! Thanks !!:wavey:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
If changing those forged piston...engine no need take out right ?? Just open the engine head and change it ??
Wahahaa,,, How to remove the pistons..?
U need to remove the conrod cap from the crankshaft, then only can take out the pistons from the top ma...

Lolz...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
doesnt differ 82mm is 82mm la
wht block r u running till u need 82mm pistons ?
wiseco or mahle , both also cant plug n play, need to take the block out , torque them up properly , hone the block to specifications hmm

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
better take wiseco piston more lighten and nice coating,u take the mahle piston also need polish your engine polish your block sleeve,you also can just put the piston like plug and play without polish your engine block sleeve if u dare,but i don know what shit thing will be,good luck

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

newbie ar newbie~why don follow the rite way,why so like follow the nonsense fella way?if u keep like this your engine will boom soon,find one good tuner and engine builder help you,if not u want same like me blow 15 engine?

Last edited:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Wahahaa,,, How to remove the pistons..?
U need to remove the conrod cap from the crankshaft, then only can take out the pistons from the top ma...

Lolz...
YEah ~ :wavey: I mean..as long as no need take out the engine :)
I plan to change con rod bearing and piston enough ~~

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

doesnt differ 82mm is 82mm la
wht block r u running till u need 82mm pistons ?
wiseco or mahle , both also cant plug n play, need to take the block out , torque them up properly , hone the block to specifications hmm
2zz block..
So far I know that Mahle Piston only can plug and play .. Wiseco Piston ofcourse is lighter ..but have to sleeve ~~ Correct me If I'm wrong :wavey:

Mahle's forged piston technology and manufacturing tolerances are second to none and with these 2ZZ pistons they take it to the next level. Mahle's proprietary piston skirt coating consisting of specialized lubricants and iron not only reduces friction for increased power; it actually allows you to run these pistons in a stock, unmodified 2ZZ cylinder block without sleeves. The cost and convenience advantages are huge. Just measure bore clearance to make sure your block is within spec, file the rings to size, and install them without even removing the engine block from your car.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
YEah ~ :wavey: I mean..as long as no need take out the engine :)
I plan to change con rod bearing and piston enough ~~
a nice example, i want u to operate throat , dont do cut out n operate, open your mouth n do it,
which is easier ? cut n do right ? which one is perfect ? cut n do right ? which one less risk ? cut and do right ?

its ur money :) , if its not perfect mustnt complain later lor , cos it might not be perfect :P
if ur mech misalligned the bearings , good luck
if ur mech dint go piston ring gappings , good luck
if u dint want to take the block out n hone to specification, good luck

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
better take wiseco piston more lighten and nice coating,u take the mahle piston also need polish your engine polish your block sleeve,you also can just put the piston like plug and play without polish your engine block sleeve if u dare,but i don know what shit thing will be,good luck

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

newbie ar newbie~why don follow the rite way,why so like follow the nonsense fella way?if u keep like this your engine will boom soon,find one good tuner and engine builder help you,if not u want same like me blow 15 engine?
Wiseco piston and Mahle piston same price RM2xxx If not mistaken.,.
But.. Wiseco Piston have to sleeve...How much for sleeve ?? RM3xxx ??? :rolleyes:
HEhe...that why wanna find you ~ Chriss :biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Wiseco piston and Mahle piston same price RM2xxx If not mistaken.,.
But.. Wiseco Piston have to sleeve...How much for sleeve ?? RM3xxx ??? :rolleyes:
HEhe...that why wanna find you ~ Chriss :biggrin:
my question would still be
why 82mm ? :)

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
a nice example, i want u to operate throat , dont do cut out n operate, open your mouth n do it,
which is easier ? cut n do right ? which one is perfect ? cut n do right ? which one less risk ? cut and do right ?

its ur money :) , if its not perfect mustnt complain later lor , cos it might not be perfect :P
Ok ! Thanks your advice bro !! :biggrin:
Because..,. I think can save more cost... If open engine out... have to charge more cost !
I will start save money go for wiseco piston + sleeve....
thanks ! Jin ~
Hmm..btw...you know how much for sleeves ??

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

my question would still be
why 82mm ? :)
Because my piston stock is 82mm...

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
Because..,. I think can save more cost... If open engine out... have to charge more cost !
thanks ! Jin ~

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Why do you need sleevings with wiseco and not mahle?
If your stock is 82mm then either wiseco or mahle 82mm will not be needing a sleeve.
Just plonk it in. It's the same size. However, you have to be sure of the piston
clearance. If it's out of specs, buy a bigger piston and bore. Opt for 82.5 or 83mm
piston size, then you need to rebore the block but still you don't need sleeves. Funny eh...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

Nice example...

thanks ! Jin ~

U've answered ur own question. 82mm pistons to be placed into a hole that's meant for 82mm, sleeve mut oh..?

Wiseco also 82mm, mahle also 82mm, trd also 82mm... all same thing ma...

U chose 82mm, because u don;t wanna rebore and alter the block ma....

If your stock is 82mm then either wiseco or mahle 82mm will not be needing a sleeve.
Just plonk it in. It's the same size. However, you have to be sure of the piston
clearance. If it's out of specs, buy a bigger piston and bore. Opt for 82.5 or 83mm
piston size, then you need to rebore the block but still you don't need sleeves. Funny eh...
Add sleeve for wad..? Boosting 6 bar meh..?
No need sleeve la....

Got 1 sifu using mitsubishi stock block + piston boosting 2 bar... Once spiked to 2.8 bar selamba only.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
thanks ! Jin ~

for sure this guy kene "kenn" say if buy wiseco have to sleeve block..hish..no such thing lerr..if it's the same bore size no need to sleeve lerr.. u know or not? better get ur fact straight first bro before doing things..or else u'll end up blowing up ur engine huhuhu..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
for sure this guy kene "kenn" say if buy wiseco have to sleeve block..hish..no such thing lerr..if it's the same bore size no need to sleeve lerr.. u know or not? better get ur fact straight first bro before doing things..or else u'll end up blowing up ur engine huhuhu..
Told him edy... call him to belanja me teh tarik and i explain to him he dowan...
Explanation also need to use some saliva ma...

Betul tak bang...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Told him edy... call him to belanja me teh tarik and i explain to him he dowan...
Explanation also need to use some saliva ma...

Betul tak bang...
Haha !! Ok ! no problem ! Teh tarik + Nasi ayam~ :biggrin: come kepong ok mah ?
bro...so If i buy wiseco piston ...can I no need sleeve ??
My piston stock is 82mm..so go for wiseco piston with 82mm....
I no need rebore to 83mm or 84mm....

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Sorry bro..maybe i get all wrong info.....
Ok... So if its out of specs .. what should i do ?? Buy 82.5 or 83mm then sleeve ?? can go for 82mm ?
If out of spec...that mean MUST SLEEVE ?? Sleeve charge me a lot ler.... :rolleyes:
thanks for help !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian leg of the 2011 Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) gets underway this weekend and Proton is aiming for a strong showing there to gain a firm foothold for the rest of their 2011 APRC campaign.

Proton will be fielding two Satria Neo S2000 rally cars at the Rally of Malaysia over the weekend of 1-3 April with former World Rally Championship (WRC) driver Alister McRae and Chris...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience