3S-GTE forged pistons, where to get in KL at a good price?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phoenixpower

Aug 12, 2004
A friend of mine is looking for a set of 2618 forged pistons for a 3S-GTE engine, 1mm oversized, and similar to factory piston floor shape as the valve pockets could be machined at a later stage whenever necessary. Brands preferably JE, CP, Arias, Venolia, Mahle, Wiseco, etc so long it's a high silicon forged units.

I remember seeing some of those advertisements in Motortrader but unsure if they still stock them. SS Racing or N1?I cant remember.

I've tried sourcing overseas but it takes a while for it to arrive.

Any recommendations for a good and reliable retailer?I'd appreciate it if someone could leave down the contact details.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

phoenixpower

Aug 12, 2004
Nevermind.

I've sourced it from Australia at a very good price.

Checked with KL and they're selling at RM3k+, and have to wait for the order due to specification changes.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
N1 has JE pistons... but i don't think so they keep stock as well. Will have to place order... but I don't remember it being 3k++ so expensive... should be under 3k...

phoenixpower

Aug 12, 2004
Well, I have actually spoken to the guys at N1 and knowing that I have to place an order, I might as well take the order from overseas and get a huge discount.

Im getting a set of 2618 venolia forgies for around RM2k, arrived in Malaysia. Tell me if its a bad deal.

The guy even mentioned to me about HKS pistons and they cost a bit more but knowing HKS gets someone else to produce for them(just like JUN and their Cosworth made pistons), why bother...right?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having sold over 3.7 million units in its first two generations, the Honda Jazz set the trend of five-door compact hatchbacks around the world and Honda Malaysia have just introduced the newly improved version of the Jazz in the local market.

The refreshed Jazz sports many new attributes such as refreshed styling, added safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience