4g67 turbo..

yup,trinityblood is true.clear ur question first then alot of sifus here will try to help u..

ok..sory guys..currently im using 4g63, as u know it can't endorse.. so, my plan is, i wanna my chge my 4g63 to 4g67.. juz change engine kosong.. izit possible to chge like dat or need to mod a lot..

imho,just change the block only.the rest u can use back 4g63 stuffs.but u must bore the block first to suit with 4g63 pistons,correct me if i'm wrong.

ok..sory guys..currently im using 4g63, as u know it can't endorse.. so, my plan is, i wanna my chge my 4g63 to 4g67.. juz change engine kosong.. izit possible to chge like dat or need to mod a lot..

READ my fren READ..lot's of info in here huhu..or use mr.GOOGLE it help me alot mate

i think i know what mospeda is trying to say...
wut he meant was,
use the 4g67 blok together with the internal just for the sake of endorsing it...rite?
i'm not sure the intake & exhaust manifold of 4g67 and 63 are the same...
u can refer to the the sifus in here...

this is the things that i'd learn from my previous car with 67's block..hope it will help a bit:

if ur original 63 engine comes from the VR4's family then only minor engineering have to be done
e.g; block reboring process..and if for extra precaution step just install the oil squitters considering 67's block is from the n.a's version
even the VR4's crankshaft and its conrod are the same with 4G67-except the pistons
oil-pump also PnP and u'll have urself a 2.0L setup cover-up by 1836 roadtax issuance..hehe

the problems come when ur base set-up is comin from the newer 63's (evo 1,2,3)
note that these blocks aren't the same like VR4-(if u intend to use back the evo's crankshaft n etc including the oil-pump have to be modified to fit in the 67's block!!)
few minor issues such as the head studs will also involved
that means extra $$$ have to be pull-out

happy modding..:love:

i think i know what mospeda is trying to say...
wut he meant was,
use the 4g67 blok together with the internal just for the sake of endorsing it...rite?
i'm not sure the intake & exhaust manifold of 4g67 and 63 are the same...
u can refer to the the sifus in here...

yes.. u were rite zarique.. juz for endorse.. then i chge back to 63.. if posible, i wil do like that, if not do like wat owndferra said..

if that the case then it'll be a much easier issue then..
had seen many people do the same thing like ur intention of
hehehe..thought its gonna be a permanent transplant..turn-out to be just for the endorsement sake

67 and 63 all same EXCEPT bore size,no oil squirtter,67 have lighter crank,the stroke is the same...:proud:

this is the things that i'd learn from my previous car with 67's block..hope it will help a bit:

if ur original 63 engine comes from the VR4's family then only minor engineering have to be done
e.g; block reboring process..and if for extra precaution step just install the oil squitters considering 67's block is from the n.a's version
even the VR4's crankshaft and its conrod are the same with 4G67-except the pistons
oil-pump also PnP and u'll have urself a 2.0L setup cover-up by 1836 roadtax issuance..hehe

the problems come when ur base set-up is comin from the newer 63's (evo 1,2,3)
note that these blocks aren't the same like VR4-(if u intend to use back the evo's crankshaft n etc including the oil-pump have to be modified to fit in the 67's block!!)
few minor issues such as the head studs will also involved
that means extra $$$ have to be pull-out

happy modding..:love:

this is wat i done to my car...happy wif it sumore the 4g67 block no balancing saft edi..so bttr respon then..correct me if im wrong....:driver:

yes.. u were rite zarique.. juz for endorse.. then i chge back to 63.. if posible, i wil do like that, if not do like wat owndferra said..

if that so...just PnP ur 67 block if u already use 63 VR4 engine.....for fitting into evo1,2,3 engine u just need a 6 bolt flywheel (vr4) to suit 67 block (or maybe u can ask 67 flywheel for free from chopshop)....after endorsement..then i bet u know what to do...cheers

is there any differences in materials between forged internals and stroker kit??

i believe u refering to the aftermarket piston and rod compare to the storker kit which is comes
piston kits,rod and billet cranksaft...as far as im concern for example cosworth stoker,piston r made from 4032 alloy n wiseco piston kit r made from 2618 alloy...i didnt noe much on the relibility of this material n i gues sifu will xplain more..sifus...help.:bawling:

i believe u refering to the aftermarket piston and rod compare to the storker kit which is comes
piston kits,rod and billet cranksaft...as far as im concern for example cosworth stoker,piston r made from 4032 alloy n wiseco piston kit r made from 2618 alloy...i didnt noe much on the relibility of this material n i gues sifu will xplain more..sifus...help.:bawling:

thanks for the informations

that is normal aftermarket material...but for Extreme for 850-1000hp above it's diference material.Many fastest car in the world did not mantion u guys.And the fastest car are not stock block.All big cc and crazy stroker.2.4L he stroke near to 2.9L

that is normal aftermarket material...but for Extreme for 850-1000hp above it's diference material.Many fastest car in the world did not mantion u guys.And the fastest car are not stock block.All big cc and crazy stroker.2.4L he stroke near to 2.9L

waa this one too xtreme for me..hehehe:biggrin:

Re: 4g67 block

what stuff should i have put in my stock 4g67 block(only)
to become small monster... 400hp++
Need help from sifu 2 list down the item..
inside my hood right now is stock 4g67(engine kosong)+all vr4 stuff..
thanks....

I got some more question regarding 4g63t...which one better,the stock blow in valve or aftermarket bov...If using stock blow in valve,how much max boost before it leak out...i heard blow in is the best if using stock ecu.Please somebody clarified this..:confused:

Hi bros,

I just acquired a Satria with 4g67 engine block and pistons + evo2 4g63 head, ecu and MAF + td05 18G with banana manifold.

I would like to know from experience, how much boost can the 67 block and pistons withstand? I checked my compression is about 8.5:1...

Thanks in advance guys :)

Dear All Sifu,

Now my car covert to 4G67 for register only. I plan to buy RVR engine 4G63T to rojak with 4G67. What i should do to save cost? Any advise are welcome

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom