4g67 turbo..

ya lor..this oil squiter make this forum never end la..
i'm also confuse..btw thankz for all forumer..
next time i do more research about this problem..
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

ya lor..this oil squiter make this forum never end la..
i'm also confuse..btw thankz for all forumer..
next time i do more research about this problem..
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

but JOE for your car as long the tuning cun,and u rev it up to rev cut seldomly ok laa the pressure not to high..but if u still worry, take out your oil pump housing then port(korek lobang minyak) it abit laa to reduce the oil pressure.

haaa tau pung hehehehe..well everything have to take to count...all the tiny2 details..we are talking bout daily driven motor,how much do you rev your daily driven motor rite? i'm pretty sure if ur not a ricer you would only rev it to 6-7K rpm n only kadang2 up to rev cut..if high revving motor then not a daily driven already laa bro kan..kan..kan..hehehehhe

yes laa...if you rev your car till 10k it's not a daily use car...if the car setup is made for high rev it will be not reliable for daily use bcoz the powerband to high....any comment?:hmmmm:

yes laa...if you rev your car till 10k it's not a daily use car...if the car setup is made for high rev it will be not reliable for daily use bcoz the powerband to high....any comment?:hmmmm:

modding a car is subjective then,if u use it for daily driven car, the oil squiter install or not
is not a big problem.But let say play for sdb or something...all port or enhancement of the
engine are count due to the reliability and performance..
Like old folks say,Know u limit then easier for u to start u project...
1.Daily driven car...(stock engine is ok)
2.Weekend car......(install blow of,wastegate,street cam edi ok)
3.Drag car............(Everything u put in is count...xtra careful put oil squiter)
diferent story if u got xperience like magnus ppl...:bawling:
so if u able to determine which 1 u prefer is easy to chose...hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom