Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
fuselage said:
mail to me aswell

[email protected]

i need to see the close up at the material

if u can arrange for meet up also should be very good..
Hi fulage,

If u are interested please leave yur contact number as well....so that when sample are developed, we'll inform all interested or confirm order people for TT meet up. We'll keep u all updated, thanx.

And for meet ups, pls suggest most convenience place, date and time...appreciate it.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
More to come to achieve our target...

Guys, anymore interested ppl, pls come forward for sooner achievement of target...yur support are very much appreciated...thanx.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Just a few more to achieve...

Guys, sorry again for the long wait but it's getting close to the achievement already. Just a 3-4 more ppl and we will be at the peak to production....many thanx for all the support and trust, thanx.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
evo5229 said:
hey dude...is a real CF or Cf sticker...thankss yaa....

i also wan tlook.....sunway area..hehhe
Hi evo5229,

Sorry to dissappoint u, real CF is way too expensive....if u r interested to meet up to look at the real sample, leave yur email add and contact no, thanx.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Cyborg,

May I ask what happen here...u have some enquiries to post up, do not hesitate, bro.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Very soon for TT

Guys out there,

Those interested to look at the real CF sample, do arrange for a proper and convenient place for TT...as my suggestion will be at Bangsar where KL and PJ has the same distance....please be updated or be left out...:shades_smile:

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
Jimslec said:
Hi fulage,

If u are interested please leave yur contact number as well....so that when sample are developed, we'll inform all interested or confirm order people for TT meet up. We'll keep u all updated, thanx.

And for meet ups, pls suggest most convenience place, date and time...appreciate it.:shades_smile:
here my number..

016 600 9 600

all without installation isn it??

who can do install

i afraid other people do then the sticker may be crooked or tear..

plz inform me for TT

really looking forward for it..

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
fuselage said:
here my number..

016 600 9 600

all without installation isn it??

who can do install

i afraid other people do then the sticker may be crooked or tear..

plz inform me for TT

really looking forward for it..
Hi, to be frank, get the right experts to do the installation and before giving them the money, ask for guarantee first, otherwise do not pay them.

Anything may have the risk, bro. Even if u send yur ride to yur mechanic...all we can do is keep our finger cross at all time...hee:shades_smile:

Say, do make a suggetion for meeting point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm planning to get a autogauge BF RPM meter for my iswara. There's few stupid question i would like to ask...

Is the reading visible clearly during day? Cause i drive my car mostly when the sun is up...

And any iswara"rians" around... can the meter be fitted just in front of the original RPM? i mean like just in front of the plastic visor for the stock meters...

thanks people
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience