318ci performance

Xbox said:
Sure have to drive slow, otherwise u can not see the driverlah! Saw one red Ferrari Modena at Jln Ampang (Citibank) last Thursday, handsome man with mustach, if drive fast, how to see handsome face?

But seriously, the growling of the engine ......estacy...u can listen to it for the wholeday.....and our friend was not even reving up......

u wan pure ecstacy? take any of the Prancing Horses into a tunnel n u'll b on ur way to aural heaven!

Last edited:
xtracooljustin said:
so wat normal car can ta pau a bimmer?

nothing big in that... i also ta pau a few Ferrari n Evos in my very slow car

u know why? cos da drivers of those cars drive even slower!

kekekeke. now drive slow2 la, petrol expensive oorrhh. Anyway, talking about tapau...
on my way back from KL just now, i just tapaued a white Toyota Caldina GT4 from NKVE Jln Duta to Subang with my Euro R. kekekeke.:biggrin: :biggrin: Tapaued.. tapauedd...later become tupperware!!

Last edited:
aja said:
kekekeke. now drive slow2 la, petrol expensive oorrhh. Anyway, talking about tapau...
on my way back from KL just now, i just tapaued a white Toyota Caldina GT4 from NKVE Jln Duta to Subang with my Euro R. kekekeke.:biggrin: :biggrin: Tapaued.. tapauedd...later become tupperware!!
hey mister at least you keeping racing spirit alive...good for you la dude....btw wats your top speed...
apexi rsm also can......

jeffblazed said:
hey mister at least you keeping racing spirit alive...good for you la dude....btw wats your top speed...
apexi rsm also can......

No la, not street racing in fact. Street racing is dangerous!. Just 'testing' the new GT4. the GT4 driver also gave me a 'signal'. Anyway, he seems can't keep with me that time. Speed was around 214kmh (RSM). Road also quite bz, cause evrybody balik kerja.

Talking about topspeeed, so far the fastest i drove with my current car was 235 kmh.(RSM) Still can go (throttle around 10% left), but don't dare. BTW, manufacturer spec was 259kmh.

With my previous ride was 237kmh. That time still bachelor. Now, can't drive fast liao.

aja said:
No la, not street racing in fact. Street racing is dangerous!. Just 'testing' the new GT4. the GT4 driver also gave me a 'signal'. Anyway, he seems can't keep with me that time. Speed was around 214kmh (RSM). Road also quite bz, cause evrybody balik kerja.

Talking about topspeeed, so far the fastest i drove with my current car was 235 kmh.(RSM) Still can go (throttle around 10% left), but don't dare. BTW, manufacturer spec was 259kmh.

With my previous ride was 237kmh. That time still bachelor. Now, can't drive fast liao.
wah bro thats damn fast la bro for an na car.....what vtec engine is it using.......i-vetec or h22a.....

jeffblazed said:
wah bro thats damn fast la bro for an na car.....what vtec engine is it using.......i-vetec or h22a.....

H22A Euro R:biggrin: :biggrin:

Tupperware?????

on my way back from KL just now, i just tapaued a white Toyota Caldina GT4 from NKVE Jln Duta to Subang with my Euro R. kekekeke. Tapaued.. tapauedd...later become tupperware!!

What's the meaning of tupperware? Did you get the fine up your sleeve.Speaking about highway, honda type R or a Toyota Celica can tapau a beemer. But what about on winding roads. Bet beemers got a better handling to chase and beat those cars. If compare the number of winding roads to highway is malaysia ,6 sense will tell you the answer:secruity:

eswaran said:
on my way back from KL just now, i just tapaued a white Toyota Caldina GT4 from NKVE Jln Duta to Subang with my Euro R. kekekeke. Tapaued.. tapauedd...later become tupperware!!

What's the meaning of tupperware? Did you get the fine up your sleeve.Speaking about highway, honda type R or a Toyota Celica can tapau a beemer. But what about on winding roads. Bet beemers got a better handling to chase and beat those cars. If compare the number of winding roads to highway is malaysia ,6 sense will tell you the answer:secruity:

eswaran,

Haiya. Don't drive fast on a windy road la.. i meant this like saja2 cari penyakit. People normally will slow down on a windy road, unless orang gila la!!. BTW, actually, not too many windy roads in M'sia, of course. Actually, those 4WD are most suitable for windy roads!!

aja said:
eswaran,

Haiya. Don't drive fast on a windy road la.. i meant this like saja2 cari penyakit. People normally will slow down on a windy road, unless orang gila la!!. BTW, actually, not too many windy roads in M'sia, of course. Actually, those 4WD are most suitable for windy roads!!
wei bro better change your nick to EUROKILLER.....i just joking la.....

jeffblazed said:
wei bro better change your nick to EUROKILLER.....i just joking la.....

jeff,
kekekeke.:biggrin: :biggrin: . No need to change la. BTW, i'm not purely a street racer. Only drive fast on cetain occasions only (like nak terberak ker,late for office ker etc!!)

You need skill and complete control of the car on winding road.
If compare honda and BMW on winding road-BMW has a better control. I've seen this in real life. Honda EK was beaten flat by 318i on the junk road near Tapah. :rock:

eswaran said:
You need skill and complete control of the car on winding road.
If compare honda and BMW on winding road-BMW has a better control. I've seen this in real life. Honda EK was beaten flat by 318i on the junk road near Tapah. :rock:

EK (or EJ) beaten by 318?. Nothing surpise me actually, cause FYI, EJ weight is moreless like wira weight only. Even wira can simplly beat EJ on cornering. Nothing surprise!!. Really can compared with EJ/EK la bro!, 1.5 ton Vs 1.1 ton!! Moreover, suspension is another issue la!!

Maybe u should compare with other same weight vehicle. That will be fair!!. kekeke

Hi,everyone!! Is it better to buy E46 318i from AutoBavaria or is it better to get a 320i,323i or 325i from other dealers? From my survey the unregistered 320i,323i or 325 i has the nearly same price as the 318i from autobavaria. Fuel consumption doesn't show a big difference. The only big difference is the roadtax. If those dealers don't cheat me and sell me those cars without money to spend on repair then it's better to get a 320i or 323i. If not it's safer to be with autobavaria. Better not to get cheated and waste money than spending more money for a good 318i. If anyone has experience about buying an unregistered 320i,323i or 325i E46, i would really appreciate your advice.Thanks :)

eswaran said:
Hi,everyone!! Is it better to buy E46 318i from AutoBavaria or is it better to get a 320i,323i or 325i from other dealers? From my survey the unregistered 320i,323i or 325 i has the nearly same price as the 318i from autobavaria. Fuel consumption doesn't show a big difference. The only big difference is the roadtax. If those dealers don't cheat me and sell me those cars without money to spend on repair then it's better to get a 320i or 323i. If not it's safer to be with autobavaria. Better not to get cheated and waste money than spending more money for a good 318i. If anyone has experience about buying an unregistered 320i,323i or 325i E46, i would really appreciate your advice.Thanks :)

i would suggest u buy from individual ppl n not from dealer or autobavaria.

get those wif just only one owner n have a list of service history...

hard task. These days not many people selling thier E46 yet. Most of the rich execs are eyeing E90. In motortrader very few ads... Well see if i'm lucky to get a good one from induvidual.

see u all sometime later

:smile: out of zerotohundred for quite some time. Got important things to catch up. Anyway nice chatting with u guys. Appreciate it :cool:

hey hey.....

i just got myself a 2000 E46 bimmer 318ci last week, pretty cool car to be in with cosmo black exterior and a set of modest 16 inch BBS/original cross spoke alloys matched with half leather sport seats... might not seem much compare to the one in malaysia but overhere in Uk, thats an above average spec! hahah... no complains man.. what else can a student ask for more having a bimmer to comute in:P

the only complain so far is fuel price in uk, going SKY high and still going! currently 93 pence per litre for a normal unleaded, if premium, looking around 1 pound plus...:(

Top Bottom