BMW 318ci (coupe) leather, sunroof

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BMW 318ci (coupe) leather, sunroof

baytorck

Car Sold. Moderator please remove this thread.

Last edited:
bro... the owner has been use for how many years?? accident free??

car originally recon from Japan year 2000. Use in KL not more than 8 months. Very good condition. Call the number fast. View to appreciate. Yes accident free.

Hey Baytorck,

U are the guy who got wacked in the BMW club Malaysia forum right?

Welll I do pity you man. In any way, I got wacked too. You can check out my thred there. Kinda funny in a way were are trowing verbal abuses at each other.

Just wanted to say hello . Cheers!!!!

lol...

i guess attitude n power do the talking there...

wat happened sampai kena whack in forum??........

gloss.......u forgot to mention "MONEY"..........kekekeke
no offence

opp1 said:
Hey Baytorck,

U are the guy who got wacked in the BMW club Malaysia forum right?

Welll I do pity you man. In any way, I got wacked too. You can check out my thred there. Kinda funny in a way were are trowing verbal abuses at each other.

Just wanted to say hello . Cheers!!!!
Please don't pity me. They put a classifields section for 'car for sale'. It's not written 'only owner can sell' but only private sell. I had introduced myself and I'm not a salesman. Suddenly the moderator removed my thread. I respect the rule but the moderator didn't respect the rule. Off course I pissed off. I posted a new thread for open discussion but apparently the moderator is not man enough, he deleted it. The best part is the moderator don't even own a BMW. I did PM him about the way he's handling the issue but he just shut me off. I rest my case with BMWclub, no point talking to an imbecile moderator. :Not_Impressed:

Last edited:
yeah......seems to be a stuck up person.
anyway, good luck on ur sales. If i got the money, I'll buy it.......just that even if I sell off my car now, the most is to cover the loan only.....so no point for me to sell the car after NAP came out.
Before that I might still earn RM5000 back if lucky.....now gotta minus RM5000 from the market value....so no earning.....
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom