1.6 cars, which is better?

LoL ~ Told ya. No point right?

hmmm gotta add this thread to "Favourites"

oh, me too.

kyheng 1 - omnikron 0
kyheng 1 - ingolstadt 0

In buying new car there are many factor counted for like price,colour,design,safety,feature like mp3,ipod reayd HU...the list still on and on.
Crumple zones are good. Hard steel also good. Plus good+good=better safety.

omnikron and ingolstadt believe in what technology can offer(GOA ,RISE) and kyheng believe in proved theory that more hardness is better(that it not change shape easily)

omnikron and ingolstadt believe in stress and strain factor.
Like T shape steel is equally same to solid frame [in block] in strength factor.
Body frame has it design to forfeit the frame from injuring the person inside but not person outside the car. Thus crumple zone play role in engineering to cushion the passenger from impact.

Lets say you punch using hand a thin paper. It make holes.
Punch 10 sheet paper. Some of paper make holes.
Punch 20 sheet paper. 1 sheet paper make holes.
this is what kyheng believe...

In workpaper the design always surpass its limit before.
Thus in reality the design could safe you life but the trade-in will be your car in workshop or worse into recycle centre.
I would prefer both feature but certainly need less crumple zones.
In later post like a merc that lost the engine. you certainly going mad as your precious car damage so badly compare to the car you hit has only a scrache?

Like proton door frame when my basikal handle just fall, there are damaged mark that i dislike. need to repair but the insurance cannot claim. That cost the onwer time and money.

Of couse if you lost your engine you can claim insurance but what if you need to go in emergence the days after, what you do? taking cab or bus is the answer.

Back to topic I like most is CIVIC 2.0 but in this thread CIVIV 1.8 laaa....

Very well said, well, I can only take the 3 as their price is more or less the same. Sorry to hear door have the dented mark, if silver colour, I think you can only spray the door without touching other part on the car. I have done this to my car for 4 times.. It can see the diff when stand near, when stand far, is same as other parts of the car.
http://www.euroncap.com/content/test_procedures/pedestrian_impact.php
Have check the above website, they use very 'high' speed to hit the dummy. If this test should be done, I think it should done on speed of 60kph and above. Most of the malaysians never use overhead bridge or zebra crossing in Malaysia. They just cross the road even with cars moving fast, and they expecting the cars to give way.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom