FF Drifters NEEDED

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

So next time pls support la , when we call for come out for register PLS show off.....................Thanks

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
sigh,
ok la...not to say i didn't want to show up mer...sorry then. will go for the next one if it doesn't clash with my exam dates.

will go and support you guys 2 days from now.

i think the rest on the so-called waiting list should go to as to prove a point that you/i are really keen on joining this event la.

like the saying goes *ahem* "Losers say what they can do, but winners show what they can do" am i right?

cheers!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Drifting is not to prove whose EGO is bigger and such.

The way I see it, some of you are trying to prove your overly EGO inflated testicles.

Beginners will shy away because of certain primadonnas who have heads too big to get through a door

If thats the way it goes, I forsee FF drifting destined to fail before it even gets off the ground.

Any of you guys have a copy of Drift bible?

Keichi does mention tat the whole point of drifting is to have FUN.

Just go and have FUN and don give a fuck wat people say.

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

i just very enjoin the drift in any way, but is have more FUN in track.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
im still waiting for LORD KENG....

Drift Vader needs your guide to revive my dead FF slide........

Rise......

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
joeker,
haha, should lock this topic till after the drift event then reopen it la. :p

but seriously, beginners like myself should just go and spectate and probably learn a thing or two. right?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
so how?issit still open or not?since you guys said that those entering have to pay double...why dun you let the other FF ppl who are on the waiting list to enter and pay for the other half?my car is out already...should be able to join....but need to confirm whether can still join or not....(my car was in workshop...thats why cannot confirm can join or not)....if can i'll pay the RM70 or watever rate it is and set my car up...so please update or else it would be a hassle to redo the car again....thanks....anyway i hardly drop by this thread...can sms me at 013-3613356....thanks again...

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
registration closed liao brother...just go and watch enough ler...next time ler...all guys please big chun doi a bit...lolz...me too...amatures just too gabra me guess

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
close liao lar..

now everyone that wana join in FF future event depends on those FF drifters that participate to pu a good show..

so in the future,there will be another event..

stanley...gan ba teh.....

LORD KENG......where are you?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
joeker,
not saying that anyting is wrong. i mean locking the topic so that no one else will keep asking to join, as well as the title of the thread is miss leading as no more FF drifters are needed until after this event...nvrm, forget what i said.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
joeker was there in the event....

i think i became FF joker just now....

kekekeke

whatdamn..see u in the next event lor....

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
if in the future....got pit girls....open event...on friday somemore..sure full participation from FF ...

the IPOH drift gang gonna come down liao..

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Doink said:
haiyah next time ...must play...with stock car also...but no helmet...wear cap can ark?

cap can...drive a car without rim and tyres also can if the car can move.

u say can?

kekeke

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
typicalguy,
were you at the event? wait ur NOTKeng isit? looking at ur sig...same car as he...i'm so confused over who is who.

ninja,
nice drifting with you, eventhough you damn ganas! hahah. gonna be more prepared for the next "FF OTS".

malyadayada/ikmal,
nice meeting you dude. will call you if in ampang later k. thank your friend for me too.

dzal_a,
were you there? sigh, next time must wear name tag already haha.

doink,
who were you?

great event guys, will see you at the next event (hopefully after 28th of june) and hope that more FF drifters will come and participate.

quote from skagee, "ok, you've convinced me that FF can drift..." *thumbs up*

:)

The aftermath:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning, can anyone guide me on how to change lancer dashboard light. My aircond switch is analog type not the tv panel. Where can I get all LED bulb for the panel?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience