Am i being cheated? scammed?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
this is heading no where.. dont try to spark more issues la. really not happy? come to the shop and talk la.

boss of XH cant speak english. and his malay so so only...sometimes he has a difficult task of trying to explain cm queries in layman terms. of course no such thing if use b20 need diff dizzy.. all bseries also can..he was troubleshooting an rpm prob and changed the dizzy with another ordered from halfcut.. this solved the issue, but this also u suspect we wanna STEAL? ur DIZZY???? clearly there was a communication breakdown in between and customer also got wrong understanding on certain things... i still dono how you can say b16b cam is high cam...even something like this can misunderstand... i cant imagine. i seriously give up. to anybody still reading following the thread, just read his posts properly and carefully..need any clarification? pm me directly i wish not to pursue this in public further before things get out of control. and this is my last post reg this whole issue.

and bro x363, sorry la i think i answered most of the things, my post above ... if missing feel free to drop us a pm or call the boss directly. Thanks.

Last edited:

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
something I not quite understand here....

If mysayasan had problem with idling; how come it can evolve to modifying with B20 block and so on...

did mysayasan initiate and like to venture into modifying or he attending the workshop just for solving the idling problem?

Thanx

P/s: Bro AD_EG, you can choose not to answer here in public, no problem... i will PM you also :)

1 more question, bro AD_EG, you say the boss of XH not too good in English and Malay, so i assume you are not the boss?....

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
this is heading no where.. dont try to spark more issues la. really not happy? come to the shop and talk la.

boss of XH cant speak english. and his malay so so only...sometimes he has a difficult task of trying to explain cm queries in layman terms. of course no such thing if use b20 need diff dizzy.. all bseries also can..he was troubleshooting an rpm prob and changed the dizzy with another ordered from halfcut.. this solved the issue, but this also u suspect we wanna STEAL? ur DIZZY???? clearly there was a communication breakdown in between and customer also got wrong understanding on certain things... i still dono how you can say b16b cam is high cam...even something like this can misunderstand... i cant imagine. i seriously give up. to anybody still reading following the thread, just read his posts properly and carefully..need any clarification? pm me directly i wish not to pursue this in public further before things get out of control. and this is my last post reg this whole issue.

and bro x363, sorry la i think i answered most of the things, my post above ... if missing feel free to drop us a pm or call the boss directly. Thanks.

zzz... my dizzy has no problem before until i notice it has been change to different one.. cause my old dizzy doesnt have the "halfcut mark" before.. then i go back ask you to check.. u said wire.. problem.. but when i check the dizzy back again.. the half cut mark is gone (so u change the dizzy). IF NO problem.. why i purposed ly go your shop on working day (take annual leave) just to get back my old dizzy?...If you are not ah tiong, or ah boy, means you are not there. And u just been hearing words. Im not accusing you steal or anything..if you want me to dig more and spit it out here on what happened my car in every detail even the paint job, i will! if im not respecting your business, so please respect your customer also.

P/S i really wanna go to ur shop and talk. But.. i no longer use the car (change car ady). But if i claim back my blown engine would you give me refund?.. if can, sure i take leave and come.. its not easy for me to come to ur shop u know.

one more thing.. if you want me to discontinue replying please stop blaming me. OK??..if you keep blaming me.. i will keep on replying..ok? im ur x-customer ok. Hope this can end here, so we both can go back to our own path again. Thanks

Last edited:

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
Hi mysayasan,

If you had problem with idling; how come it can evolve to modifying with B20 block and so on...

Just like to know how an idling problem can evolve to modifiying the engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Need the help of the internet here to make my search easier.

Does anyone know any workshop that has a large variety of exhaust pipe tips?

Am looking for a gun metal/black tip for my ride.

Am in Selangor, so Selangor area ya. Hehe.

Thank you so much if anyone has a lead do help me out here!

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience