WHere to buy fake leather?

Hi. I want to wrap my armrest with leather/ fake leather. DIY project for me. But where can i buy the material? I am in PJ area. Can pls direct me to any place in PJ or KL that sells the material?

Last edited:
u mean PU? just go to any supplier or car cushion refurbish shop.

Thanks for the info. Just wondering if they would be willing to sell me a small piece only.
Will go check it out.

I dont need such a big piece for this small project of mine. Anyhow, in the true spirit of DIY/recycling/cost saving, I can canibalise an old diary of mine which has a PU leather cover. I think is large enough for my purpose. If that fails then only I will take yr suggestion. TQ.

jellee...

if u do take the 1m piece and have some scraps, do sell them to me. i have a shift boot that i'm restoring and am in need of some fake/real leather. black colour of cos.

You guys want to DIY leather?

LOL! The whole skinning of the cow, drying the hide, etc etc? :biggrin:

That would be one helluva interesting DIY!

I think what they wanna do however, is to DIY wrap la.

urrrm....diy make leather i got no stomach to do la...if diy wrap fake leather i wanna try out la. like i said... need to make a shift boot cover since old 1 aredy torn.

Some furniture shop have some pieces of samples...attach to their leather sofa... This might be enough to gear knob....
Shift boot..... tak cukup lah...

gear knob aredy wood...dowan touch. wanna keep interior as ori as possible...oni need enuff for gear shift boot

who 1 real leather pls pm me i got some black colour real leather.
price start from RM5 only self collect.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom