Important !! : remember to draft contract when you buy car direct from owner

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
Dear Altezzarian,

If you need to purchase from the direct owner, please draft a contract in details on how much you paid as deposite / downpayment, the T&C if the loan rejected / canceled, items that comes with the deal etc.

Remember !!!
Must get "Receipt" on hand to avoid being conned !!

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Anybody can share a bit on the contract, and how to make it a legal doc if any unpleasent issues arised?

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
basically list down all the verbal agreement including the amount that paid to the owner and get it stem at commissioner of oath... then the original copy need to be signed/visa by both parties ...then photocopy it and pass him the photostat copy....so far it's work fine with me...cheers!

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
thumbs up.

hopefully no more victim of those conmen

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
get urself a witness too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience