My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
nice bodykit u hv^^
Thank you! :)

was the rear tire stretched???
is that what they call 'hippari' or something? i mean the stretch tires..
yes the tires stretched both on the front and back, and yeah they call that hippari (I just found out bout that word a minute ago...hheheh)

You did your car at monster garage right? I think I saw it a few months back with its fenders chopped off, ahaha. Looks so familiar...
Yup, now theyre called GT Proshop.. had kinda a long journey there, but its all worth it...

if ur thinking of getting a spoiler,
alto works should be nice...
anyway, awsome job man:adore:
hey palen, thanks for the suggestion, i reckon the altoworks youre referring to would be the Suzuki Altoworks.. i googled it and yeah would look good on this car, but for now id stick to errr... the softie look, dun wan to get others tailgating me...hhhehe now if dont look properly will think the car is a stock kancil...anyway its in my list if i decide to go that way, thanks!

the nicest kancil ever seen...how much u spend for the total costs?
Danz... wow thats kinda flattering.. i dun dare say that its the nicest, but id say the most factory looking mod, well according to most ppl who see's the car. As per the day i revived the machine ive downed 5k on the motor and almost 10k on the exterior.. still planning on my interior built up.

anyway here's some of the early draw-up on the the sidewinder and some built up pictures then

the concept drawing for the project - pretty damn close to the finish project id say

the built at 15%

the built at 65% completion

the built at 80% completion

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
but seriously its nice bro...honest comment...cos ive seen alot of kancil's
on the road wid L2/L2s L5/L5s bodykits......so its abit common...for yours its
something unique....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i agree with Danz...the BK suits the car and the rims suits everything...if i never seen a kancil b4...i'd think it's a proto for a new car.

how much did u spent in total for the whole makeover?

how did u convey yr BK concept to the bodyshop?

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
nice ride bro! may i know what rims are those? im really interested bout it. mind sharing some specs and price? would want to get a similar one :p

JC-20

Jun 21, 2010
SJ, KL
Nice work bro! This is the most outstanding car I ever seen before. Moreover you personally design it all by urself...good job.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
but seriously its nice bro...honest comment...cos ive seen alot of kancil's
on the road wid L2/L2s L5/L5s bodykits......so its abit common...for yours its
something unique....
hey thanks man, appreciate such compliments from a fellow motorhead.. 2 reason for the uniqueness
,the front bumper is considered very rare. RV4. and a custom version of that bumper is ultra rare then.. hheheh

yea...i :love: hippari~~~~
same here. but only if its a cruiser, do not do it on a racer... kinda a dangerous stunt driving fast on stretched tyres

i agree with Danz...the BK suits the car and the rims suits everything...if i never seen a kancil b4...i'd think it's a proto for a new car.

how much did u spent in total for the whole makeover?

how did u convey yr BK concept to the bodyshop?
wow, now up to proto car.. wah flattered like hell man... anyway the makeover totalled at almost 10K, paint is expensive as hell.. i showed them the above concept drawing, explained thoroughly on want i was looking for, supervised and hands on at some parts. the chief fabricator luckily was a very patient man.. if you r serious about building a kit you have in mind then probably you could hit up to GT Proshop (monster garage) and look for Vincent, price is very much fair ...and his hard work is now all sweet compliments to me now..thanks!

nice ride bro! may i know what rims are those? im really interested bout it. mind sharing some specs and price? would want to get a similar one :p
its actually kinda cheap rims ler, Lenso Project D1 16"x7J pcd 100 / Kumho Ecsta SPT 165/45 R16
Please do understand the rims looks damn good on hippari style, strecthing the tyres makes the outer lip stand out. a wider / higher profile tyre might not looks as good, the selection i made was based on oversizing the rim on a compact car, so it gives maximum effect. price with tyre was if not mistake 2.2K for all corners.. hope this helps

Nice work bro! This is the most outstanding car I ever seen before. Moreover you personally design it all by urself...good job.
Hey JC, thanks on the compliments... like i said earlier, dun dare say it the most outstanding, hehhe i love it for sure and appreciating the comps i get from ZTHians.... as for the design, yup im kinda proud on that side, Chromaworks is my label for Auto designs, so if you see parts label with these then its from me... and its very rare and hard to spot,most on headlamp designs...

anyway here's a clearer pic of my rims

thanks all!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

saw this lil white pie in usj6 this evening.....i was at the other end while jogging my dog.
going to pass by soon again to have a look see....
oh oh oh... wow im spotted to my home d... ahhaha well if you see me just say hi... thanks man

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
One of the best kancils every running out there, I saw your car when the fenders were all cut off and only on spacers haha! :adore:

Kenny if I may make a suggestion, how bout painting the lip of your rims the same color as the body and the spokes black? :love:

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
oh oh oh... wow im spotted to my home d... ahhaha well if you see me just say hi... thanks man[/QUOTE]

did go back there last nite for my midnite walk with my pocket rocket...(my pet)
did not see the car....anyways your in usj 6 huh?

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
thanks for the info kenny :)
do update us any new mods on your baby sidewinder from time to time!
cant wait to see more pics of this baby!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

kenny..
do they have the rims in 17"? im looking for it...
i just googled the rim and found several selling in zth and lowyat forum for 17 inch bro. looks good!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Not a word in the dictionary could describe my expression when I see this car...

4 thumbs up....very clean and organized kit. Clean & poised lines. Originality at its best. Fresh feeling, every parts on the car compliments each other very well. If I were a foreigner and I see this, I would thought that it came as a limited edition car which is so good to be true. Good choice of wheels and nothing fancy and bling on the car. My vote would be definitely on this ride if it was in a car show.

I won't mind getting this car if it's up for sale....

salute to you kenny, for your effort on trying something different and fresh. Very creative indeed. Malaysia could use more creative minds like yours in the automotive industry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Meet the Jaguar F-Pace. A new contender and yet another contributing proof, indicating the immense market needs for more SUVs. Nevertheless, the F-Pace combines what’s good from Jaguar and the key features wanted in the market nowadays.

Sitting in the same league as the Porsche Macan, Audi Q5 and Mercedes GLC, the Jaguar F-Pace boasts a sleeker design; taking cues from its full-size sedan sibling, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience