My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Hey zth ppl

This is a project i have worked on for nearly 7 months now, this was my first car then and for 14 long years i had waited to seriously project this car to my liking. Its nothing extreme, but isnt entirely mild either. I wanted a street look, keeping it as base model as possible.

the initial ride was beat up as hell, one day i just sat down and worked on my drawing board for 2 long days to come out with the look i always longed for.

here's the picture before i started the project last year (dec 09)

yeah thats what a 14 year old look like, especially after 4 year abandoned.

so 1 day i after i plonk in the L5 engine, i had trouble with the idling... went searching for spark plaug and ended up at Monster Garage (then) ... had a long chat with Vincent, the owner.... showed him my design, and 1 month later we started the project...

This was the result after a long gruesome 6 month of hardwork ...

now officially the shop has relabelled as GT Proshop,

anyway i would take this opportunity to thank both GT Proshop for their sheer professionalism on the build-up, especially chief builder Wah and Wah Hooi Paintshop for the excellent workmanship on the final touches...

it feels good to get so many thumbs up everytime i drive this baby out..

its been a week since i collected the car, now i want to hear comments on the actual product from you guys out there...

thanks for your time

raulisfadzil

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
More pics would be nice especially those details shots. Nice widebody indeed. Kudos brother

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
So cute! You kept the bullbar haha :love:
hehe yeah, its part of the original RV4 bumper, so i decided to keep it unique as the bumper is such rare item, if i customed it then it might be the only one...Thanks!

More pics would be nice especially those details shots. Nice widebody indeed. Kudos brother
Im planning on more detailed photoshoots on later dates as i just got it back a week, theres still a lot of touches to be done...even the photos i posted was taken by my handphone hehehe... will post as soon as i get em, keep watching this space ....Thanks!

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i saw you yesterday about 8pm++ at shell usj3...waiting at the traffic lights....1st i've ever seen!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Must really salute you for actually having wheels that FIT the widebody unlike 99.99% of Malaysian ricers my God, they must be retarded to get the body then the wheels only :stupid:

Your wheels fit so well with the arches! Im guessing spacers? They dont look that wide...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
nice colour scheme too! with the wheel arches, ur rims looks big.. niceeee!
ur car look nice.. n the rim.. it look big.. how many inch?
hey hachiroku & Solo... - i practically design only with monotone, my fav colour is white, silver and black.. if theyre even considered colours....hhahha
oh ya, the rim is 16"

i saw you yesterday about 8pm++ at shell usj3...waiting at the traffic lights....1st i've ever seen!
Bro, what were you driving then? beep me the next time you see me! thanks!

Chun!. love seeing ppl still love the older versions of current cars!
being my first love, id always cherish this ride, even tho i have much advance rides now but this is almost my favourite now....thanks!

Must really salute you for actually having wheels that FIT the widebody unlike 99.99% of Malaysian ricers my God, they must be retarded to get the body then the wheels only :stupid:

Your wheels fit so well with the arches! Im guessing spacers? They dont look that wide...
well thats where i had to work very closely with the fabricators, for more than 2 months which i nearly inspect the car everyday, explaining, and sometimes even hands on.. the arch was built around the wheel, so its as close as i can get then, but currently im running on safe height, tyres are streched out on my 16inchr with a 7j and spacer ....are you ready for this?..... 2.5in or 75mm with center cone support

here's some new pictures

another angle from the above set

while at the wash this morning. man it looks good when its clean... but bummer its raining already...

wheel fitment as for now

here you can see the spacers.. kinda ridiculous looking dont you agree?

sorry for the sloppy pics as all were taken from my trusty camera phone... no chance to DSLR yet, will update as soon as i get some...

and to all, thanks for the compliments

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
You did your car at monster garage right? I think I saw it a few months back with its fenders chopped off, ahaha. Looks so familiar...

palen_22

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
if ur thinking of getting a spoiler,
alto works should be nice...
anyway, awsome job man:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a year 2007 Honda City, with more than 8 years of abuse from mother nature and the intense pollutions from Kuala Lumpur, it was sent for a repaint a few months ago. Custom painted to a black and white theme, the roof, grill and some trim where black while the rest of the car is a pearl white. After a few months of paint curing, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience