Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

soff.......u can start becoming mr2 kaki organizer.....hahaha......so this friday pegi mana???

Genting lo....

Toms, I just caretaker lah... this week you r back, your organize lah

no la.....this 1 hav to leave to mr2 onwer like urself,,,,,me n iexit r ex-owner will support u....hahaha

ya we support even if don't have MR2 anymore... we are good people.

Lets go for another drive... but no top speed, just filled a full tank of RON95 and have not tuned yet... don't want to F-up anything... already leaning out on RON97 at high revs

marcus u kenot main corner.....later the exhaust in ur trunk wack the side of ur bodies...hahaha

True True, i collect form you tomorrow and pasang on saturday i'm not working :-P

Pass lah the exhaust to me first so i can polish!!! :P mana yr game i come and get it lah

friday nite tt aman suria at 10.30pm.......discuss plan for raya.....

2 oct i will go KL 4 holiday , so any meetup kl there , maybe i can join urs big big MR gang there:proud:

2 oct i will go KL 4 holiday , so any meetup kl there , maybe i can join urs big big MR gang there:proud:

i also want to join kenji u go ...but u too many day .it i join with u after don't how to comeback jb and i one person only :bawling:

friend , don't worry ! i will guide u to the highway then u just follow the signboard will reach JB.:biggrin:

There will be a drive cum TT tonight.

Everyone will meet at Shell TTDI @ 9.30pm and leave for Genting @ 10pm sharp. See you there!

p/s Drive fast or slow is entirely up to you. So don’t worry about going too slow.

BTW are our friends form the north coming tonight? Pls SMS the organizer if you need details. Alvin 012 2249991 (Al Motosports - Where all your TOYOTA needs are fulfilled)

1198 n kenjishang frm south coming ar??

i'm no go cz have same work only kenji go back kl.....maybe i next week friday go kl and find jason chia and evelyn and other mr2/s friend cz want see the bukit tinggi racing....any person next week have go???????

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom