VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Hi R Rocket.If u in aussy,u can go the wreckers and ask him about the engine.i look what my sifu done here.and also huge power from mivec evo 9 engine with a big cams.Maybe u can ask guru's in malaysia.Im talking what im look.

3rd GearPerformance House,Im sure not only myself but others are interested about the 4D Diesel block 3liter , heard that you could supply,so please share with us the prise detail,availability and how to order..thanks... :biggrin:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
ok guys sell your block to me.. 6 bolt/VR4 with standard bore only acceptable..
Need to put two engine to beat all this 3 ltr... one a the front and one at the back... 4ltr already.:smokin:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
I look the engine he sold to USA.maybe a high price.

Bump: yeh send to JO1 wshop,he can do for u.He's CHAMP now in sepang.Don't ask 3rd Gear he nothing to do.
ok guys sell your block to me.. 6 bolt/VR4 with standard bore only acceptable..
Need to put two engine to beat all this 3 ltr... one a the front and one at the back... 4ltr already.:smokin:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
I look the engine he sold to USA.maybe a high price.

Bump: yeh send to JO1 wshop,he can do for u.He's CHAMP now in sepang.Don't ask 3rd Gear he nothing to do.

hahaha... rilex bro.. "rezeki masing2"..

The workshop always entertain anybody who want to build their engine but there are certain requirement that they have to meet if they want warranty... anything talk to Zam at Carworx.

Me.. "sembang terrer" only.

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
yeh that a good rezeki for u and Carworx.im only a small players in malaysia.U are not sembang...u already done on the dyno and prove in sepang.that true story.Me only sembang kosong on forum..hahahahaha everytime ppl kutuk kow2 3rd Gear.
hahaha... rilex bro.. "rezeki masing2"..

The workshop always entertain anybody who want to build their engine but there are certain requirement that they have to meet if they want warranty... anything talk to Zam at Carworx.

Me.. "sembang terrer" only.

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
me also people 'kutuk' before... what a stupid guy, putting lorry turbo into 2ltr engine, intake so big sumore and use mikotek only... That fact of life.. everybody got their own way doing thing. so, just wait and see.. time will tell.

touching plak...:smokin:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
But u do one time go on top.better then me.ppl always kutuk2. do many times sampai penat la bro...after that i want retire la.Do for bike or jet ski ka...or someting like that la.No lawan2 again and many ppl compare2.No touching la bro.hehehe
me also people 'kutuk' before... what a stupid guy, putting lorry turbo into 2ltr engine, intake so big sumore and use mikotek only... That fact of life.. everybody got their own way doing thing. so, just wait and see.. time will tell.

Bump: But u do one time go on top.Like Jo come back from aussy,everybody know him.me tired la bro..do many times until now pon like a fuck up.I think retired from car tuning better and do another tuning.No touching la bro.may be race kete sendiri ok kot.

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
rilek ar bro2 kat atas....syah,don't like that ar i will always respect you in this motorsport arena bcoz you are the one introduce me to microtech a long2 years ago...:wavey:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
Ehem ehem!!

Since its "ONLY TALK" here...Everybody with high hopes and interested with the 4D 3LTR BLOCK shall have to wait for me to search for its existance in the australian wreckers...till then...dont believe in everything writen in forum...its easy for anyone to just type anything to play with your hopes and dreams...:smokin:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
mr 3th gear, how about my 3 liter block?i still waiting ur reply,i want be the 3.0 evo3 fr,cash is ready to U.:toilet:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Ehem ehem!!

Since its "ONLY TALK" here...Everybody with high hopes and interested with the 4D 3LTR BLOCK shall have to wait for me to search for its existance in the australian wreckers...till then...dont believe in everything writen in forum...its easy for anyone to just type anything to play with your hopes and dreams...:smokin:

finally we have a "REALIST" in this forum..thank goddddddddd....

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
U get the block and win for the race.And me?Apa yang dapat?Just selling the block!!!better i do for my self and work closely with my sifu.After this duduk diam2.If u want fastest u can ask APC from Queensland.He is the fastest EVO now 7sc pass.Don't ask 3rd Gear la bro.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Ya laa bro...CLAIMS were made but never OWN UP to it...its really irritating!! :mad:

haha this forum to "sembang lebat je" me also "sembang lebat jugak" huhu..

well bro the world keep on spinning..spinning..spinning..up n down up n down..me also pening huhu need panadol

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Extacy la bro.kene sebiji..best hahahaha Friday night ni..happening in sydney.

Bump: sembang on forum no need to payed la.build engine spend lot of money.Nyanyi lebih baru best...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009

Bump: sembang on forum no need to payed la.build engine spend lot of money.Nyanyi lebih baru best...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Behold the truth has finally been spilled out.
nyanyi nyanyi also got limit bro...

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LA LU BAI!!!!!!!!!!!

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet

bro if u want sing a song no one cant hold u
if u joint any IDOL in the world also no one cant hold u

but dont post sumting like everybodi BUTA KAYU bout car scene in the world:thefinger:,
beter change to Reverse gear performance house,or do recording company n make money from it,better what!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER BRO NOT ALL HERE BUTA KAYU N ALL KAKI SEMBANG or kkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
like monkey ate a kilo chili....beter get a river...hahahahahaha:rofl:

Bump:

but dont post sumting like everybodi BUTA KAYU bout car scene in the world:thefinger:,
beter change to Reverse gear performance house,or do recording company n make money from it,better what!!!!!!!!

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Behold the truth has finally been spilled out.
nyanyi nyanyi also got limit bro...

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LA LU BAI!!!!!!!!!!!

rileks bai.... people learn from mistake.. let prepare our machine :driver:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

Bump:

if that din't got that SKL 3 liter block dun let me got hope please!wanna blow water olso got limit !better go neway find one song where the 3liter block and sing:mad::flute::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Gather up and lets start giving ideas for this small project!

Alrite! It's a Mitsubishi Galant Super Touring 1984.

Lately the car's engine is showing signs of giving up. Time for something new.

I wanna go something more cheeky BUT i do have to keep an eye on my budget.

It's currently running on the stock engine, Cyclone 1.8 Carburator.

Some say go for VR4, coz it has the same mounting as a Proton Saga (???). Honestly, i have no idea about it.

My aim? Probably a Fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience