Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

Hello .. lol .. aikss .. i still haven spot you leh .. haiz .. your ride which page ah .. ?? .. and yesterday i just knock my friend backside .. the paint chipoff and my 2 week no.plate crack .. :banghead: but i learn my lesson .. never follow too close .. if i were close , i would reverse back .. hahaha

i oso dunno which page liao...but my bk windscreen got "1968 1999 2008"...gonna add 2009 soon....hahahah

Bump:
Hello .. lol .. aikss .. i still haven spot you leh .. haiz .. your ride which page ah .. ?? .. and yesterday i just knock my friend backside .. the paint chipoff and my 2 week no.plate crack .. :banghead: but i learn my lesson .. never follow too close .. if i were close , i would reverse back .. hahaha

i oso dunno which page liao...but my bk windscreen got "1968 1999 2008"...gonna add 2009 soon....hahahah

here is my ride update...
Not that much of mod i did la...Jus tint the headlight...
1_163066396l.jpg

erm,the sticker i stick at the right hand side passenger door window...
will post the pic later bro...

Bump:

Yeah .. MU sticker ma

err...mingz design that sticker...limited edition only...haha
4 lucky forummers bought it...hehe

btw,thanks for sharing the info peanut_wai...oppss...i mean turbo wai...:biggrin:

oka, your GC8 registered in Okayama city and Your Supra registered in Kurashiki city. Which city you staying in? you still in Japan? Maybe can visit you in June if I can allocate my time to go to there...

i`m staying in okayama city.. kurashiki city is just next town to okayama.. that kurashiki number is before i change the owners` name.. after the car number is okayama 330 na 887..

i noticed that you managed to retain the same no. plate as in Japan. cool!

thanks:proud: it`s my family numbers.. all of my family use 887 as for our house number, phone n etc... in japan, we can get the same number we want.. only the type of number and hiragana will change such as for the gc8 okayama 530 ne 887 n for the supra will be okayama 330 na 887

Bump:
oka, your GC8 registered in Okayama city and Your Supra registered in Kurashiki city. Which city you staying in? you still in Japan? Maybe can visit you in June if I can allocate my time to go to there...

i`m staying in okayama city.. kurashiki city is just next town to okayama.. that kurashiki number is before i change the owners` name.. after the car number is okayama 330 na 887..

i noticed that you managed to retain the same no. plate as in Japan. cool!

thanks:proud: it`s my family numbers.. all of my family use 887 as for our house number, phone n etc... in japan, we can get the same number we want.. only the type of number and hiragana will change such as for the gc8 okayama 530 ne 887 n for the supra will be okayama 330 na 887

Top Bottom