Good Tuner Recommendation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sunseeker

Known Member
Feb 3, 2006
KL
Hi Guys,

I need somebody to tune my R33 installed with Autronic SM4, the shop that I bought the Autronic from, he did the basic setup, I need people to fine tune it on a dyno, any good recommend tunner in Klang Valley that able to tune Autronic and what is the price like ??
Thanks !

Happy New Year Guys ...

Cheers

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
Hi Guys,

I need somebody to tune my R33 installed with Autronic SM4, the shop that I bought the Autronic from, he did the basic setup, I need people to fine tune it on a dyno, any good recommend tunner in Klang Valley that able to tune Autronic and what is the price like ??
Thanks !

Happy New Year Guys ...

Cheers
Toby sunway tune my sm2/3 (sorry cant recall it shop name) but here his phone number 012 2125840

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
I think ToBy is from GT Auto at sunway, correct me i'f im wrong.......

A Post Every 5 Mins

A friend recently intro to me Greber suspension as I have been sourcing for monroe but couldn't get it in Sabah. I an inclined to try due to the fact that they offer sport springs and shocks. They even have adjustables under the name HIT. That friend has very good feedback for this brand.

Just want to ask does anybody here have experience with this brand. comfort, handling, reliability?

Greber is a local brand by the way.

<http://www.gvautomotive.com/Home/products>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience