Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Jin, teach me...I also very innocent wan....have you guys saw any cars moded with F1 style? I remember 2 years back so a Kancil with a F1 style rear wing. It was very box shape...Hahaha but not yet see got ppl mod the front to look like F1. :adore:

181120082167cm4.jpg

New Styled Spoiler:adore:

Spotted: New Styled Spoiler
Function: To flap in the wind when car moves at Extreme Speeds thus enabling the spoiler to flap in the wind enabling Extreme "Clownforces"
Caution: Do not be close to it at standstill becos sudden gusts of wind may cause personal injury from the flap movement. :adore::biggrin::biggrin:

***Pls. see my signature***

Jin, teach me...I also very innocent wan....have you guys saw any cars moded with F1 style? I remember 2 years back so a Kancil with a F1 style rear wing. It was very box shape...Hahaha but not yet see got ppl mod the front to look like F1. :adore:

hehe... can baby... ehehe..:love:
when u ask ms. C come out... i free 3 lesson for u... thanks...:love::love::love:

u mean that kancil is from Kajang 1..??:confused:

hehe... can baby... ehehe..:love:
when u ask ms. C come out... i free 3 lesson for u... thanks...:love::love::love:

u mean that kancil is from Kajang 1..??:confused:

Hahaha:thefinger:

The Kancil ah~~don't know leh..so long already...

saw this in the Mines Shopping ctr car park......The sticker makes the car cacat. Anyway, what does the chinese word says? Anyone can translate?

pper8.jpg
[/URL]

Bump: another car with sticker. There is not a single item in the car that relates to the "brand names" list on the car door.

kinda like selling only roti canai, but on the menu you have 100 selection to select from.

gilastickersh3.jpg
[/URL]

saw this in the Mines Shopping ctr car park......The sticker makes the car cacat. Anyway, what does the chinese word says? Anyone can translate?

pper8.jpg
[/URL]

RS..." Ride like Shit "....chinese words like "yue gong"..can read but duno wat it mean...haiya..another sohai~

Last edited:
"yue gong" I donno la.......

Maybe "Du gong" ar? :biggrin:

Bump: "yue gong" I donno la.......

Maybe "Du gong" ar? :biggrin:

owh yeah...He always lepak at the pool n Pelita if im not mistaken...
later i play pool at Amazon le...can get discount

me too.. but no discount le..only normal 20% off.. pelia seldom la..amozon more.. oops..OOT d.:biggrin:

WAH.... :banghead: all tonggek rally style wira...!!!

if all is wira mod with evo3 look then the gathering will look much much better. :)

is that corolla with RE AMIYA logo sticker?

Bump: WAH.... :banghead: all tonggek rally style wira...!!!

if all is wira mod with evo3 look then the gathering will look much much better. :)

is that corolla with RE AMIYA logo sticker?

Bump: another car with sticker. There is not a single item in the car that relates to the "brand names" list on the car door.

kinda like selling only roti canai, but on the menu you have 100 selection to select from.

gilastickersh3.jpg
[/url][/quote]

pimps believe that stickers can add more horsepower..
1 sticker=10hp..11 stickers=110hp..
plus the one's on the right door..
total..u should get around 200++hp..
add together the one's on the windscreen,bonet n etc..

CONGRATULATIONS!!..UR READY TO FLY!!:thefinger:

gilastickersh3.jpg
[/url]

pimps believe that stickers can add more horsepower..
1 sticker=10hp..11 stickers=110hp..
plus the one's on the right door..
total..u should get around 200++hp..
add together the one's on the windscreen,bonet n etc..

CONGRATULATIONS!!..UR READY TO FLY!!:thefinger:[/QUOTE]

Stickers = Aerodynamic mah..

got...but damn blur la...very shaky that time.so i din post...but its v-design front look

the saga looks notbad... but i wonder y nowdays this kind of seal-the-original-num plate-panel so damn famous ar:hmmmm:

Bump: the saga looks notbad... but i wonder y nowdays this kind of seal-the-original-num plate-panel so damn famous ar:hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom